All reviews warm welcome agriturismo slovenia city cleanliness venice minutes udine
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Michela and Janez are incredible hosts, most friendly and exceptionally accommodating . The agriturismo is located in the foothills of the Alps - wonderful views. It is located about 90 minutes North of Venice - an easy ride- and only 15 or so minutes from Udine, whose city center is absolutely charming. Less than an hour ride takes you into Slovenia while Austria is only a little more than that.
The hotel is fully air conditioned, as clean as one can possibly imagine. Daily maid service is provided. Breakfast is served but lunch or dinner is not possible.

Room Tip: They are all pleasant
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BMJSP
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Best friendly place around UDINE with 5 STAR service
Free parking.Home made breakfast.Nice and clean big rooms,Dog friendly hotel service without any stupid FEE.Nice wine available 24 hours per day.

Room Tip: all rooms are very nice with nice view
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pavel Z
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The first thing that makes impression is the top condition of the whole facility which is extremely well maintained. The hotel has a large protected parking and a lot of space where children can play without the supervision of the parents. Our room was very spacious and offered virtually everything a family with kids needs. Cleanliness as well as confort were perfect. The host, Michela, was extremely welcoming and accommodated every wish we had. My kids were offered all kind of toys, bicycles and candies. Our rate included breakfast which was also very good. The surrounding area offers excellent opportunitis for cycling, hiking and relax. There are also plenty of good trattorias in the neighboring places. We had excellent time at Cjargnei and can only recommend it further. We hope to visit you again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed here for 3 nights and loved it! The whole place is beautifully restored and decorated with close attention to detail, right down to fresh sunflowers on the table. The decor was a beautiful match with the surrounding area as well. The housekeeping staff was amazing and thought of every detail even tidying up my cosmetics I left scattered around. The towels were soft and large (so appreciated when traveling!) and the bed was cost. It's a lovely, quiet retreat. There is also secure parking, and plenty of it, on site. The host is amazing and lent us a travel book as well as helped us map out our journeys, in strong English. She will help in any way possible! Highly highly recommended!! I already want to go back myself...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carmen T
Reviewed 22 June 2016

One of the nicest places I have stayed in, in the 20 years I have been traveling to Italy. The multistory farmhouse has been immaculately restored and well maintained. The rooms are comfortable and airy. The hosts, Michela and Janez were charming and very helpful; assisting us with local places and restaurants we never would have found on our own. I cannot recommend highly enough a stay at Agriturismo Cjargnei and the chance to discover the Friuli region.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends