“The best steak I've ever had in a beautiful outdoor garden.”

1884 Restaurante Francis Mallmann
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Godoy Cruz
Price range: US$100 - US$120
Cuisines: Argentinian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Affordable wine list and the best prepared steak I've ever had. The staff was pleasant but too slow. Be sure to request an outdoor table.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,906)

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Be ready to be seated in this beautiful setting for hours and hours waiting for your food !!!
The food is very good but nothing very different ( not very creative) from other places .
We asked 5 times for the check and had after 45 minutes to get up and find the manager threatening him to leave without paying if we don't have the check right away!

1  Thank Caroline E
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately the Service is not on the Same Level as the Food...!

We Had a Great Dinner there ( grillend Squid as starter and a grillend Tenderloin aus Main course).
The Service is uncoordinated and chaotic, lacking any Sense of Organisation. There is not one waiter responsible for your Tabel! Different People will asking you the Same questions. - Annoying!!
We tried to Order Espresso. Within ca. 30 min. We tried it Twice and were not successful!
So the Food is Great, but Self Service would be kess Annoying them the Service Provider!!

1  Thank atw0rld
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

If you don't specifically ask to be outdoors when you book a table, they will sit you inside in a questionable aisle. The only thing you can do other than eat is to watch people having fun in a beautiful garden behind glass doors.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

This was the best steak I've ever had.

I ordered the ribeye steak with chimichurri sauce. The steak was cooked perfectly (medium for me), with no seasoning except the chimichurri sauce and it was amazing. I was so full, but I took breaks so I could finish. Sometimes didn't want to swallow so I can savor the taste in my mouth.

Exceptional local wine list of course. Oh and we ordered the organic pear salad which was a perfect appetizer (light and refreshing) before the main course.

It was definitely a romantic and cute spot outside. Felt like we were in a fairytale. Perfect setup! Service was not the best, we had our wine glasses empty for long periods of time, but the food makes up for it.

Do try to make a trip here if you can!

1  Thank missanna90