“Amazing Honeymoon Experience”

ESPA at Powerscourt Hotel
Ranked #5 of 16 things to do in Enniskerry
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape the world to ESPA. Indulge every sense with our world class spa experience. Relax and rejuvenate, unwind and rebalance with customised packages of personal pampering and expert treatments. With 20 impeccable treatment rooms, including a private Spa Suite, a 20-metre Swarovski Crystal-lit heated pool and a state-of-the-art thermal suite, award-winning ESPA at Powerscourt Hotel has everything to recalibrate body, mind and spirit. Our cutting edge fitness studio offers a large range of advanced cardio-vascular and resistance equipment by Technogym. In tune with the wild natural beauty which surrounds it, the Spa's dramatic spaces feature stone, wood and slate. It's a harmony reflected in the quiet serenity of the Sugar Loaf's pyramid across the valley.
Reviewed 27 October 2017

My husband and I got the Signature ESPA experience at the spa. We both loved the experience and felt so pampered. Well worth the money. Afterward we sat in the relaxation room and hardly wanted to move from it.

All reviews
"amazing staff"
"well worth the money"
"fabulous place"

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I really love the ambiance - beautiful mini pool with a view, silent room, cozy spa rooms, however there are a lot of room for improvement in terms of service. When we arrived (10 AM) there were no dried fruits and tea until about 3 PM. Our lunch was served 15 minutes later despite we had a visit schedule and we also had to insist on getting a proper table instead of a high chair bar table (after spa procedures sitting on the uncomfortable high chair would ruin all the relaxation effect).
Food was served cold - soup was just slightly cold and the sandwich was very cold - both the fish and the bread - I would prefer a freshly made lunch rather than the one stores in the fridge. Besides, lunch doesn't include any coffee or tea.

I'm not sure I will be going there again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I would highly recommend a visit to this Spa, I spent the day there today with my mum, having the City Escape experience. This included full use of the facilities, light lunch and 3 x 30 minute treatments. Our treatments included neck and back massage, a facial and a head massage - boy were we impressed, all of them were wonderful. We both agreed that we must have got the two best therapists in the Spa, Dagne and Bushra - the 90 minutes of treatments were simply amazing. I'm quite sure all of the therapists are top-notch however we will be sure to book the same therapists on our next visit if we can. There is a fabulous gym which is also available to use which I did not get to on this occasion, I will be sure to use next time however. The Serenity Room is simply divine.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Imagine a huge, black, infinity indoor pool and hot tub. Sound relaxing, it sure is. It's just beautiful, stunning!