“It was okay”

Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Enniskerry
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Phone +353 1 286 3834
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We ate here for lunch one afternoon and it was okay. The food was very fresh but the service was not up to par. We had to wait a long time to be waited on and then a very long time to get served. I felt that the food could have been much better if the service was better but that is the way I am. I don't think you can have excellent food without excellent service. To me they go hand in hand.

Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

Arrived to be greeted by a waitress that simply didn't want to be there, ordered to appetisers which took nearly 30 mins to arrive and we got the smallest portion size possible. They say there food is cooked to order but this was taking it to far. Took about 10 mins to pay and not once asked how anything was. Very disappointing for what has the potential to be a gold-mine!!

Reviewed 2 May 2012

food great, make sure you pay a visit.
lovely area outside for when the sun shines.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

The choice of food was great and we weren't disappointed with it. The salads were sensational and the staff were friendly and helpful!

1  Thank Dixie C
Reviewed 21 April 2012

As a local I wanted to support my local cafe. Usually go to poppies and I'll be going back. The food here took an eternity to arrive and was very basic and unappetising! It was ridiculously expensive for what you got and all of us agreed we will not be back. This used to be a nice spot before expansion. Only positive was one older waitress who tried to be pleasant. To top it all I was overcharged by 9 euro! Stay away!!