Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$180
TravelocityUS$180
Orbitz.comUS$180
eDreamsUS$180
1,468 results
All reviews leisure centre outdoor hot tub lovely hotel overlooking the river cascades restaurant bar food steam room relaxation room bit dated self catering co clare both nights wedding reception reception area enjoyable stay top class a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2022

We had a group booking for a hen party, whilst there was initial misunderstanding in regards the activity booked which was ironed out we had an amazing time at the hotel.
All the rooms were beautifully decorated it was my first time there since the revamp and the interiors are gorgeous in all areas rooms, reception, etc. Part of our group, myself included, stayed in the self catering apartments and they were fantastic so spacious and the beds were very comfortable, if possible and going as a hen I’d highly recommend the apartment or even for a family break these would be ideal.
As part of our day we had afternoon tea, which was beautiful, we were placed in a gorgeous room and the afternoon tea had to be one of the nicest I’ve ever experienced. A special mention to Annette who looked after us she was so attentive and made sure we were looked after so well.
We also had dinner included in our package which was absolutely delicious all 3 courses not one of the group had a bad thing to say, empty plates all round.
Breakfast again was fantastic and could not fault any part of it, plenty options and everything was fresh and warm.
Overall we had a fantastic stay and I myself will certainly be returning to stay and visiting again for afternoon tea and have already been recommending to others.
The only reason I deducted a mark was as mentioned the misunderstanding which on the hotels part could been easily avoided where I believe for group bookings a hotel policy should be sent as protocol for all bookings. Though it was sorted, initially we were spoken to quiet sharply by the manager dealing with the booking and when a member of my group called the GM Michael to highlight the issue he was very dismissive and sharp.
Thankfully for a finish I spoke to the manager again myself and the situation got sorted.
Though we then felt we may be unwelcome to the hotel thankfully this was not the case everything was perfect from arrival to check out.
Overall high praise to the team in the falls anyone who we dealt with on Saturday were absolutely fantastic and I hope management realise what an amazing team they have.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank melissac30993
Reviewed 21 October 2022 via mobile

Nice hotel and lovely view from bar, shame I was given a room of a view of a car park. Also no WiFi which was also big disadvantage as I had to locate myself in bar to do work on laptop. The Spa also a negative as rang them and no courtesy to ring back and had to email them, to be then told swimming classes on 4-6pm which is peak time for most guests especially when you want to have dinner around 7pm. So glad my wife decided not come in the end to enjoy Spa. Food and bar prices I would normally pay akin to a five star hotel.

Room tip: Wifi not in rooms and ask for room with a view of something other than car park
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2022 via mobile

Looking for a start of your western Ireland trip? This is the perfect spot.

Landing in Shannon at 10A from the US I wanted an easy airport, easy car rental pick up, easy one hour drive. The Falls Hotel was the perfect fit.
I booked a spa treatment for 1:45 in the attached hotel spa. Even with pulling over en route to let the cars behind me go, a stop at the SuperValue for some snacks, I was at the hotel spa by 1:30 and ready! Massaged and spoiled in their relaxation room tackled jet lag perfectly. Check in was smooth and my room was enormous with an updated bath. I had dinner in the bar area, more like a restaurant, that was delicious and the floor to ceiling windows looking out over the waterfalls only added to the ambience.

Before leaving the next day, I had another spa treatment, swam laps in the pool (bring a bathing cap), used both the indoor and outdoor hot tubs, then walked into town. It was a quick, easy drive up to the Cliffs of Moher and onto my Ireland itinerary. This is a great place to anchor for day trips in the area.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2022 via mobile

We stayed as part of a coach tour, Lovely surroundings,shame about the staff. Room was good, but rambling and confusing corridors. Staff were surly and slammed plates etc down on the table, they were not at all communicative there was a different manager on the last morning and the atmosphere was completely different. Food was mostly great but the soda bread was dry and chewy.
Bar staff were much better and held a conversation with us.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dream158616
Reviewed 13 October 2022 via mobile

What a beautiful view from this hotel. The gardens, the uniqueness of the rooms and the ambiance was just wonderful. Food was delicious. There was Friday night entertainment and the singer kept us entertained all night. There was a whist drive going on and those that came to the bar were great dancers. So we joined in and learned to dance. It was a memorable evening and great place to meet others.
Rooms were clean and fresh. A great place.

Trip type: Travelled with friends