Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,234 results
All reviews walled garden hawk walk golf course cocktail bar felt like royalty beautiful grounds falconry experience dream come true fig tree clay shooting horseback riding golf club once in a lifetime our honeymoon fine dining stayed longer wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2022

The Dromoland Castle Hotel was one of the high points of our first trip to Ireland. The grounds and castle are stunning and transport you to another time. The room was luxurious and the staff beyond welcoming and helpful. I would give more than 5 stars just for the staff. The only down side was The Earl of Thomond restaurant was very disappointing. Food was tasteless. We did not dine at either of the other options - so I can not say if those would be better.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mark Nolan, General Manager at Dromoland Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2022

Dear robalgaze

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us at Dromoland Castle.

I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us on the whole but am naturally disappointed that certain aspects of your stay did not meet with your expectations, please accept my apologies for these. I appreciate your bringing them to my attention, I will certainly share your comments with our Executive Chef.

I hope that if you are traveling in the area again you would consider a return stay, I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel

Reviewed 28 November 2022

So relaxing, felt like a princess, the staff, the grounds, everything was amazing. From check in to check out. My partner played golf and he said it was the best course he had been on in a long time . He can’t wait to get back !

Dear c0c02334

Many thanks for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your kind comments which I have shared with the entire team. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 28 November 2022

Took the family for a well earned winter break at Dromoland castle. Partook in archery, hawk walk and swimming at the leisure centre followed by a delicious evening meal at the earl of Thomond restaurant. It was my wife's birthday and there was a complimentary fruit platter sent to our room on arrival. All in all a fabulous one night stay at a fantastic venue.

Dear Eamonn S

Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay, I am so pleased that you had such an enjoyable experience from start to finish.

We hope it is not too long before you visit Co.Clare again and we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dromoland.

Reviewed 28 November 2022

As usual we had a most relaxing stay. The staff were warm, welcoming & efficient. Our room was cosy & very comfortable. The bathroom was well appointed with a terrific shower. We will definitely be back.

Dear UMM8405

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Dromoland Castle and indeed for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your time here and hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Dromoland in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 November 2022

A wonderful experience. If you absolutely have to turn 50 years old, do it here. To quote my wife.... "best....birthday...ever". The grounds, staff and space are impeccable. While there, do some Castle s$%@t like archery also.

Dear trahitt2022

Thank you for choosing Dromoland Castle for your very special birthday celebration, it was a pleasure to welcome you and we hope to see you for many more occasions in the future.