The Inn at Dromoland(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
US$113
US$102
US$116
US$112
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Shannon Springs Hotel(Shannon)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$174
US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$199
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$221
US$122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

3,826 results
All reviewsgolf coursehawk walkwalled gardenfelt like royaltybeautiful groundsdream come truehigh teafalconry experiencefig treecocktail barclay shootinghorseback ridinggolf clubour honeymoononce in a lifetimepony and trapdrawing room
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Dromoland Castle is my families ancestral home in January 2011 (not a drop down option so I used February 2011)

I had no idea that this would be one of the best stops on my only trip to Ireland.
The people- They are fantastic, warm and welcoming.
The restaurant was fantastic,
The room was very comfortable and clean.
The bar was fantastic and the grounds were awesome.
It was a great place to stay and visit and learn more about the history of the country, my families history and to launch off on various day trips to other fantastic sites close to teh Castle.
I would love to go home again and if I do, I will absolutely stay at Dromoland , and hopefully play golf this time!

Room Tip: Stay in the oldest part of the castle if possible , it is wonderful
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I revisited the castle with my 2 sons for the first time in 6 years & had a great night. Mark Nolan & his team run one of the most professional hotel operations I have seen in my travels all around the globe. this is a true 5 Star hotel set in beautiful grounds with genuine old world atmosphere & tradition. A must for anyone visiting the west coast of Ireland & willing to pay for quality.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Very high standard Hotel. From the moment you get to "their place" they will take care of everything for you.
Restaurant is small with excellent service and food was very nice.

The rooms are very spacious and have everything you need at your service.
The view and garden space around the hotel are a must. And surely will keep you busy for after meal walk.

Wellness services are detached from the main building, which is acceptable even if I prefer it when attached to the rooms building.

Only if, was the room cleaning service that was done during our stay and we had to remain out of the room until they finished cleaning. I would not consider this huge minus on the overall experience, but surely a hotel like this could get to know their guest a bit better and ask when the best time for it. Not keeping them waiting for the rooms to be clean .. Sure this was a one-off thing..

Surely its advisable to visit.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank larbakium
Reviewed 1 January 2012

It's rare to find a hotel that lives up to expectations, in fact, I didn't expect too much - but got sooo much more!! the staff are fantastic, friendly and really make an effort . My husband and my seven month baby were with me on the trip and we just loved it! they even had puree pear for breakfast for my baby! Really I can't say enough good things about this place - it is amazing!! go there, stay there and just enjoy!! would defo go back and stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jen_Muzza
Reviewed 1 January 2012

This place is just stunning, as you drive up to the castle it looks magnificent, set off by the lake, it certainly has the wow factor. The entrance at the back in not quite so impressive, but the entrance hall was nice. The building is quite amazing - a real fairytale castle. We stayed there over christmas and it looked very festive and very cosy with the log fires Have drinks in the cocktail bar which was formerly the Duke's octagonal study. Then dinner in the Earl of thomond dining room with its fabulous crystal chandeliers. The spa is fabulous with an outdoor hottub and there is a separate leisure club with swimmingpool.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family