“Great service and lovely meals”
Review of Dromoland Castle

Dromoland Castle
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stayed in the hotel and enjoyed a few meals here. I can honestly say the service was great at all times of day or night and we loved everything we sampled. We had Americans and Irish in our party and everyone was pleased.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Visited for afternoon tea with family, a wonderful experience. The savory sandwiches were all delicious, I particularly enjoyed the red onion chutney and the smoked salmon was divine. The pastries were very good but the high point for me were the deliciously light scones with clotted cream !

2  Thank gk-lommel
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Like the hotel itself, the restaurant is beautifully appointed and very elegant. Our service was very attentive and our meals were wonderful. We started with a rissoto appetizer, had a sorbet intermezzo and then well prepared Irish beef for our main course. We finished with a creme brulee. Everything was excellent, start to finish. We had a simply wonderful evening!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a true gourmet eating experience. The food is probably the best I have experienced, and I have dined there on 4 occasions. Cant wait for the next opportunity.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Make sure to bring a jacket and plan on a 2 hour meal. The food was excellent but two hours is a little long for me after touring all day..

1  Thank carolcS5085TI