Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews food order apple pie sunday lunch bar food lovely hotel food was lovely wee ireland hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2022 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Very cozy atmosphere. Room was excellent. Had a great sleep. Nice pint of Guinness at the bar. Staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend staying when in Buncrana. Will definitely be back. Excellent location too for exploring the town.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Been twice now and food has been lovely!
However it is badly let down by staff attitude
non existent service not lifting plates glasses away! Asking if there is anything you would like ? Is everything ok?

One particular staff member was so sharp and rude both times I have been In

Such a shame

Room tip: Go for good food do t expect basic customer service
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 6 February 2022

Enjoyed a beautiful meal with our aunt and uncle. Tasty food, beautifully presented. We enjoyed the Caesar salad (No croutons for me!) while my uncle indulged in the fried mushrooms. Perfectly crisp and not greasy!! My husband and uncle really enjoyed their breaded chicken breast which was a large crispy butterflied beast with a peppercorn sauce. My aunt had the turkey and ham with stuffing, comfort food at its finest. She’s just a wee thing so lots of leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch. I had the baked salmon with a basil vinaigrette (the waiter double checked I was gf) instead of the Chardonnay sauce. The vegetables were slightly underwhelming buts loads of them and a nice mix of different veg. Desserts were apple pie and cheesecake. The plates were scraped clean! Ultra attentive to my gluten-free needs. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Smashing hotel. Booked at the last minute and so glad we stayed. Food was lovely and plenty on the plate. Room was clean and comfortable and the staff were so helpful. Location is also excellent about 10 minutes from the beach. Lovely hotel, great room and food. Well worth a visit .

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 22 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights. 3 nights the meals were hot and delicious but on the fourth night one of our meals, the main course and dessert, were cold. The staff were friendly and helpful could not ask for more. The room was clean and clean towels etc were delivered daily in a plastic bag. The room had no light in the corner where the mirror was so it was not to easy to do your her. There was no hair dryer.

Date of stay: October 2021