Review Highlights
Stay

Wonderful night stay in a beautiful setting staff were very helpful and friendly rooms were clean... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2021
johnfX5119ZW
Krakow
Fantastic Hotel

We are just back from Tulfarris Hotel after a two night stay Din/B&B. We had a truly lovely time... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2021
annieoDublin
Dublin, Ireland

All reviews bar staff nice hotel challenging holes could not fault tuesday night beautiful setting rooms buggy reception fairways handicap test grass
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Brilliant place for a quiet gataway holiday rooms very nice lovely grounds for a stroll beside Blessington Lake with stunning view. Rooms very nice staff very friendly also golf course for any one looking for a bit of exercise out in the country so would need a car otherwise a beautiful location

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with family...enjoyed the chicken curry kids had chicken wings ...service a bit slow though

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Apples1016
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I stayed in Tulfarris for one night when I attended a wedding there. When myself and my partner arrived we were automatically upgraded to a suite. The room was amazing.
I eneded up being unwell at the wedding meal and had to go to bed. When I woke later that night I was feeling better but starving and room service was amazing. The night staff was so friendly and food was delicious.
Breakfast buffet was simple but tasty.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Terri V
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We had a fab time while at Tulfarris! The rooms were lovely, staff were friendly! We enjoyed a gorgeous dinner in the restaurant and a lovely relaxing night by the fire in the bar! There are lovely grounds for a stroll! Would definitely return!!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here with seven other golfers. Very warm welcome at reception. Had lunch and then 18 holes of golf. Bar staff excellent and attentive. Evening meal was exceptional. Good variety breakfast and great value stay. Well done all at the hotel and golf. Will definately return

Date of experience: July 2016