Review Highlights
Stay

Wonderful night stay in a beautiful setting staff were very helpful and friendly rooms were clean... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2021
johnfX5119ZW
Krakow
Fantastic Hotel

We are just back from Tulfarris Hotel after a two night stay Din/B&B. We had a truly lovely time... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2021
annieoDublin
Dublin, Ireland

All reviews bar staff nice hotel challenging holes could not fault tuesday night beautiful setting rooms buggy reception fairways handicap test grass
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here with seven other golfers. Very warm welcome at reception. Had lunch and then 18 holes of golf. Bar staff excellent and attentive. Evening meal was exceptional. Good variety breakfast and great value stay. Well done all at the hotel and golf. Will definately return

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The accommodation and food are second to none. The staff are very attentive and anxious to ensure you have a memorable stay. I can guarantee that if you visit the once you will want to return. Cannot fault anything.

1  Thank TourGovenor
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I'd a lovely stay here, great staff and plenty of room in the 1 bedroom suite, request one with a balcony not a patio, large balcony, not much of a patio!
The full size refrigerator and microwave, came in very handy, fabulous nespresso coffee maker, meant that I didn't have to produce my own from the car ( I like my coffee ) they were very mean with the coffee pods, persistence pays off tho!
Strange thing was it did have a functional kitchen but it didn't have As much as a fork, spoon or bowl, which was a little Strange.
Great breakfast and service was fine, however awful coffee served at breakfast. I'm not a tea drinker but I did find it much better at breakfasts.
Beds were not comfortable to me, tho the sofa was so I was fine.
Nothing to do in Blessington itself, nowhere to eat, I did try the carry out chinese and it was the worst i ever remember eating, the whole meal was binned in total, so I would say, eat in hotel or go further afield! however the Hotel was close to lots of great day trips and reception can help with a booklet of day trips & things to do , my favourite being Kildare village 35 minutes away, where I Ended up on a daily basis and spent a tad to much because there was just to many nice things to leave without them!
Great we cinema in Naas, 22 minutes away, between hotel and Kildare village, if your trying to keep the kids entertained. Also very close to Dublin to take in the day there at the zoo or waxworks.
Easy check in and check out.
I would recommend and stay again if in the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 6 days having planned on only a 3 day stay . Beautiful location
Food was really good and I would particularly recommend the fish
Will be back for more

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Played this course 10 years ago when it was fairly new and we had to change in a room in the hotel. It has come on a long way with lovely golf reception area, good changerooms and excellent facilities for food etc

Date of experience: June 2016