1,242 results
All reviews manor house lime tree restaurant golf resort upgraded to a suite elk bar ann marie lovely hotel next morning wedding venue blessington lakes the ground floor the main hotel top class from start to finish bar food one night stay wedding reception
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This place is a true gem. Beautiful quiet lakeside setting, fabulous restaurant, extraordinarily reasonable prices, helpful and friendly service. It is everything you would want for restful stay near Dublin outside the hustle and bustle. No need to play golf if you’re not a golfer. I come to Dublin fairly frequently and will not forget this place. A true best of kind first hand experience

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Bernard5055
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay here...the supper was absolutely amazing - a truly 5 star meal, worthy of its recent culinary recognition/award...my husband loved the round of golf and I loved the scenic walk with him around the beautiful lakes area. Highly recommend the play, stay, and dine package...a great deal! The staff were over-the-top helpful and kind. We hope to stay here again on a future trip to Ireland!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank amulandfab
GMTulfarris, General Manager at Tulfarris Hotel and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear amulandfab
On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did. I hope it is not too long before we have the privilege of welcoming you back again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were lucky enough to win a four ball at Tulfarris so we took advantage of the hotel special offer and were very glad we did. The location although somewhat remote is spectacular, the golf course is excellent (a true test) and the hotel and food in the restaurant were fantastic. The price offered was exceptional and to top it all off the sun shone down on us it was simply heavenly.
The hotel rooms have undergone a refurb and it looks great, none of our party had any complaints at all and the service from the staff was top class. If we had the weather we certainly would never venture abroad for a golf trip again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank kruttl

Dear kruttl
Many thanks for the review posted recently and for taking the time to tell us of your experience at Tulfarris.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We've been regular visitors to Tulfarris for many years and I'm sure this is not my first review. At this stage it's like home from home for us. Yvonne and all the team there are so nice and are genuinely pleased to see returning guests. I can't praise the staff highly enough and they make every visit feel really special. The restaurant and bar food is very good and so professionally presented (the chef is obviously and artist!!). The views, particularly on a lovely sunny weekend which we were very lucky to have, are spectacular so if you're a golf fan, you'll be in heaven. It's only approximately 15 minutes outside Tallaght and yet you feel like you're in the heart of the country. An ideal spot for people looking for a nice getaway without spending half of it in the car! See you soon Tulfarris!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Pouche

Dear Pouche
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read your generous comments about the service and facilities here at the hotel and I would like to thank you on behalf of all the team here at Tulfarris.

We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to stay with us again and that your visit then will be as memorable as this one.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a friend's wedding for one night. Such a beautiful plan e. Gardens beautiful, great view of lakes, fantastic seating area outside, staff very polite an friendly an our room was fantastic, very clean. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay in tullfaris altogether,I will definitely be visiting again, highly recommended. Thank you

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank orlafinlay81

Dear orlafinlay81
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found everything at Tulfarris to your liking and I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the team whom I know will be delighted! We look forward to welcoming you back to Tulfarris in the not too distant future!

Kind regards