ParkHouse Bed & Breakfast
Travelocity
Dromoland Castle Hotel(Newmarket-on-Fergus)
US$1,225
Preferred Hotels
All reviewspark houseb bbunratty castlefrench toastshannon airportfit for a kingexcellent hostsmade us feellast nightwould stay againenjoyed our staylovely houseroom was clean and comfortablegreat cooknext morninglovely familyqueen bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We stayed at Park House on the 1st 2 and last 2 nights of our vacation and are extemely glad we did. This is definitely a warm family home which enhanced our comfort. Not only were directions correct but they included time expectations. This was valuable to us in ensuring we didn't miss our banquet seating. Meeting the entire family including pets was wonderful. Don't worry, the pets were will mannered and controlled. The food was fabulous and attention to detail was obvious, we didn't lack for anything I could have asked for. I'd stay here any time I'm in Ireland.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2011

My cousin and I had a wonderful visit to Park House. Shan and Sinead were very gracious hosts. There is truly a family feel while staying there. The food was excellent. One evening we came back after an outing and were offered homemade soup and bread. Such a wonderful treat and just what we needed. As our trip was disrupted by weather at home Shane and Sinead made us comfortable and were a great help in all things connected with our delay. I would recommend them and definitely would return.

Room Tip: A great place with a family atmosphere. Very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2011

I recently stayed here for two weeks. The Parkhouse was very comfortable, clean and the hosts were great. They both made me feel very welcome and helped me find my way around the area. The breakfasts were amazing and you need to stay there a good couple of days to try everything they had to offer. Would really recommend this place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2011

My cousin and I stayed with Sinead and Shane and found them to be very friendly and welcoming. We had a travel delay due to weather and they helped us contact the rental car company to extend the rental, and the airline to see about rebooking. They had very good advice on places to see and good restaurants nearby. The room was lovely, clean and quiet, with a kettle to heat water for coffee or tea. There is free WiFi as well, which was helpful when we needed to keep family at home informed of our travel plans. I would definitely stay there again when I get back to that part of Ireland.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2011

We had only one night here, but it was a friendly, warm, and memorable evening. Our hosts were just wonderful, and provided us with spot-on driving directions to a rather tricky destination. Their suggestion for our last meal in Ireland was top-notch - and we were
delighted with the superb breakfast they cooked for us the following morning. We would highly recommend the Parkhouse B & B as being a perfect example of the legendary Irish hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple