“Good food! ”

Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Bunratty
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. It was quite busy. I had the seafood chowder - which was delicious! (And a glass of prosecco!!) My friends had vol au vents, lasagne, goujons and fish and chips!
Everybody thoroughly enjoyed their meal! I would definitely visit next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This was our first big meal in Ireland and it couldn't have been better. We came in for dinner around 6 pm on Saturday night. The place was busy enough to demonstrate its popularity but not busy enough to negatively impact service. Our server was polite and prompt. There was a good draft selection and great full bar. We had the fish and chips and the burger--both were delicious. My husband wanted cheesecake for dessert--I was stuffed (the portions are huge) and didn't expect to have more than a bite. I was truly surprised at how delicious the cheesecake was (raspberry white chocolate was the featured flavor) and it came with a side of fresh whipped cream that was to die for. We would definitely return.

1  Thank James S
Reviewed 11 November 2017

This was not our favorite dining experience while in Ireland, it was just okay. Service was a bit slow on a Tuesday night and our food was average. But, the Guinness was good and the overall atmosphere of the place is pretty cool. Plus, the view of the Bunratty Castle from the parking lot is stunning.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Showed up for dinner at the end of the day, excellent meal and good service. Banhoffee pie was a great finish

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped over for a light snack. Comfortable surroundings, clean and homely with great service.

Cracking menu if not spoiled for choice

Went for chowder, soup and cheesecake, all great and good value