Had a weekend break in Ahernes in early Dec 2017. While the hotel is a bit dated, it is charming. Our room was spacious and clean. There is a comfortable sitting room with a welcome open fire where we spent a couple of hours reading with a drink !
If you love seafood, the restaurant is a must. Try the seafood selection - it is special. There is also a good wine list.
Staff are all very friendly, helpful and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run Townhouse Hotel Youghal, County Cork and famous Seafood Restaurant. Based in the historic walled seaside town of Youghal on the beautiful sunny south east coast of Ireland. We serve a bar food menu daily from 12am- 10pm. We aim to be one of the best place to stay and eat in Ireland. We offer spacious and inviting accommodation in Youghal and the best of locally sourced seafood. We are also a proud member of Ireland's Blue Book. Aherne's Hotel & Seafood Restaurant Youghal is on the beautiful south coast of Ireland with lots of things to do and see in the local region. Within easy reach of the major cities of Cork and Waterford, airports, ferries and main roads - Aherne's is the the perfect base for leisure and business breaks in Cork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aherne's Townhouse Hotel Youghal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aherne`s Seafood Restaurant And Luxury Hotel
- Ahernes Seafood Hotel Luxury