The accommodations were large and comfortable and the staff was efficient and friendly. Breakfast was excellent. The restaurant is known for it's seafood and it did not disappoint us. The midivil St Mary's church and grave yard is a few blocks away and a walk begins there along the kilometer long city wall which is still largely intact. Moby Dick's Pub is a short walk away and is where John Huston and Gregory Peck stayed during the filming of Moby Dick. The walls are covered with photos from the 1950s movie cast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run Townhouse Hotel Youghal, County Cork and famous Seafood Restaurant. Based in the historic walled seaside town of Youghal on the beautiful sunny south east coast of Ireland. We serve a bar food menu daily from 12am- 10pm. We aim to be one of the best place to stay and eat in Ireland. We offer spacious and inviting accommodation in Youghal and the best of locally sourced seafood. We are also a proud member of Ireland's Blue Book. Aherne's Hotel & Seafood Restaurant Youghal is on the beautiful south coast of Ireland with lots of things to do and see in the local region. Within easy reach of the major cities of Cork and Waterford, airports, ferries and main roads - Aherne's is the the perfect base for leisure and business breaks in Cork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Aherne's Townhouse Hotel Youghal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aherne`s Seafood Restaurant And Luxury Hotel
- Ahernes Seafood Hotel Luxury