“Smoked Cod in Batter”

Add it.
Roma Grill Take Away & Resturant
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Youghal
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Was on day trip to Youghal and got feeling a little hunger so I ventured into this little restaurant/take away called Roma Grill
I asked the waitress what she recommended and she advised to me to try the smoked cod in batter with white sauce chips and mushy peas
It was perfect the nicest fish I ever tasted it’s the only fish I order now when I go there and I must say I have been back a few times
The only draw back is I’ve been back to Youghal on the he last three Bank Holidays and it was closed

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I must admit that I only go here occasionally probably two or three times a year.but I have never been disappointed with the quality or the quantity of the food.The Roma is ideal for quick eats and regardless of the number of diners you can expect to be served in a matter of minutes,Staff are on the ball and quite pleasant There is a comprehensive menu here which is more or less based on take away food,but the end product is great value and one can expect two mains for under Twenty euro When you are in Youghal give them a call. You wont regret it.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I come to Youghal a few times a year to visit family. The food and service here is second to none. If visiting Youghal definitely try here for a takeaway. The Chicken Box and curry sauce are fantastic.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Always a very good meal at this resturant /take away The fish is a must but also the all day breakfast.Nothing special but a very good quick eat.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to our hotel and so.happy we did.All 4 of us had great food and really good price. Waited about 10 mins to get table.