“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We happened to stop in here while just going for a drive! The food and atmosphere was delightful. We had the three course meal for a certain euro. It was delicious. I had the crab wrapped in salmon and it was so fresh as my app. Chose the steak for dinner and it melted in my mouth. I have dairy allergy and they prepared a fruit salad for dessert that was so tasty. The only issue was the staff. We had to keep asking for drinks and still had to wait and ask several times to multiple staff for them. But overall the experience was very good!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed the food and ambience here. The starter of crab meat wrapped in smoked salmon was superb. The salad had a delicious dressing. The main course was a chicken red Thai curry. It was delicious and had lots of vegetables in the bowl too. We both loved the meal. I’d highly recommend it.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I visit this restaurant on a regular basis and it is definitely the nicest one I know! Highly recommend

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Caught up with friends here in January and thoroughly enjoyed it. Had the potato skins to start which were lovely, friends had chicken wings which they said they loved. However, the fillet steak that I had was exceptional. It was cooked perfectly to how I asked and was one of the best steaks I’ve ever had. It was not extortionately expensive considering a lesser cut was only a couple of euro less. Definitely worth the extra few quid for the fillet. My friends had pasta dishes and fajitas which all went down a treat. Also the red wine that we were advised upon was great. Service was quick, our waiter was super friendly and attentive. Also, the inside decor is beautiful, we were lucky enough to get a couch seat which encouraged us to relax and stay for the evening with some good wine. We were not able for dessert however, tables beside us had dessert and they were all presented beautifully. Couldn’t recommend more.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place, it's definitely one of my favourite places to eat. From the lunch menu to the evening menu there is something to suit everyone. The mashed potato alone is delicious and the cadburys cheesecake is to die for. Never disappoints. Highly recommend.