Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$192
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$180
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
US$187
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Hotels.comUS$187
TravelocityUS$187
Official SiteUS$192
4,127 results
All reviews cellar bar farnham estate outdoor pool shuttle bus car park thermal suite old house relaxing break afternoon tea main restaurant set menu steak top class relaxation room food was lovely beautiful grounds out of this world
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Just back from overnight stay in this gem of a hotel which never came in my radar before. The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and well maintained but inside this hotel was luxurious and modern even though attached to the original Farnham house which added to its charm , our standard king room was very bright and spacious and furnished to a very high standard , again all very modern and we did have a good view over the front of the hotel overlooking some of the 18 hole golf course. We came down to view the venue after my son and his fiancée booked it for their wedding and I can tell you as a wedding venue it’s spectacular . They have a separate building attached to the hotel with its own garden which is modern and absolutely perfect for the special day . The food the drink the staff were just brilliant and I didn’t even mention their award winning spa which I never got to use, but will be definitely coming back to sample in the future

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank martinhP5177HC
Bridie M, Guest Relations at Farnham Estate Spa and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Dear martinhP5177HC

Thank you for your TripAdvisor Review.

We are delighted to read that you had such an enjoyable stay and we really appreciate the lovely feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family to Farnham Estate for your son's wedding.

Reviewed 3 August 2019

my wife and I enjoyed a very pleasant two night stay in Farnham Estate Spa and Golf Resort. The staff are very friendly and welcoming - a particular mention for George. Our room (exec suite) was large and comfortable however the half-windows made it very dark. There are lovely walks on the estate and the guide book was very helpful. Be sure to arrange a picnic basket and enjoy this whilst absorbing the lake-side views. The overall ambiance is relaxing and chilled. We dined in Maxwells restaurant on both nights as the Cedar Room was fully booked. The food was tasty and the quality of service was excellent.

Date of stay: July 2019

Dear drawoha

Thank you for your TripAdvisor Review.

Delighted that you enjoyed your visit and thank you for the lovely feedback, which I have shared with the team, George in particular.

I do hope that we may have the chance of welcoming you back to Farnham Estate once again.

Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Just back from an overnight stay. We were given a €500 voucher from dear friend and booked a spa and evening meal offer. The hotel and old house are stunning as are the grounds. The spa is beautiful. The decor treatments and thermal area fantastic. We had a lovely room with patio outside to enjoy the good weather. Unfortunately our meal in Maxwell's grill was disappointing. The menu is pretty basic. I had a chicken main course with some sort of barley. Didn't like it. The waitress asked was everything ok ? I explained that I didn't like it and she just said "Sorry I'll let the chef know". My husband ordered the fillet of steak but again wasn't impressed. My dessert was also not good. The waitress lifted my plate could see that I hadn't eaten it but didn't ask why. When we went to sign the lady at the desk asked was everything okay with your meal and when I said it was just okay she didn't ask me why or to elaborate . I found the bed too hard for my comfort but again that may just be personal taste. There wasn't any music in the hotel which wasn't ideal. When we were checking out there was little balance on the gift card. The receptionist asked would we like tea or coffee. We had just had breakfast so said no but asked could it be out on card. She said no which I found strange but didn't want to cause a drama so just left it. When I got home and looked at the gift t&c's it states no change can be given but the balance can be used for future purchases. That's what I wanted to do but wasn't given the option. Luckily there wasn't much on the card.
As I said the hotel and grounds are lovely but if I was booking this hotel for a dining experience I would be not impressed.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank P1331JQsharonm

Dear P1331JQsharonm

Thank you for your TripAdvisor Review.

I am sorry that you were disappointed with your experience here at Farnham Estate and please be assured that I have passed your comments to our Management Team.

I do hope that overall, you enjoyed your visit and also hope that we may have the chance of welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 1 August 2019

Stayed last Monday night, really lovely relaxing place to stay. Rooms lovely and big. Plenty of places to sit outside. Loads of different area's to sit aswell which is great as weather was good. Food in Maxwells was nice. Alcohol was bit expensive tho. Breakfast was a bit chaotic aswell. Just need a better system for buffet breakfast. We were sitted in a little room bit of a way away from main area and had to go in search of tea. Two tables beside us were the same. But all in all would defo stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 365mgt
Bridie M, Guest Relations at Farnham Estate Spa and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Dear 365mgt

Thank you for your TripAdvisor Review and lovely feedback. Delighted that you enjoyed your visit here at Farnham Estate and we look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Greeted by a friendly receptionist who checked us in swiftly. Room was on the ground floor and had a small terrace with table and chairs so we could sit in the sun.The room was a nice size and had a lighted shelved area with ice bucket (ice machine on corrider), glasses, tea/coffee and a kettle.
Gym- well equiped
Spa- its amazing, many different areas to try, make sure you have plenty of time to spare here, highlight was the heated pool which extends to the outside via a sliding glass door, fantastic jets and views of the countyside. We were lucky it was warm enough to sunbathe on the loungers outside although there are plenty of loungers to relax on the inside.
Walk-to the lakes, they provide a map with routes and timings so you know how long each walk will take, they also provide wellie boots as it can be mucky after rainfall, then in your return they provide slippers. Bikes are available to hire @18€.
Maxwells Grill room- good choice on menu, nice views over grounds, breakfast is also eaten here.
The Cedar Rooms-excellent meal
Wine Goose Cellar Bar- nice for a drink, singer on one night.
Cafe Vista-spa healthy option for eating, it was warm enough for us to eat on the terrace.
Lobby bar/lounge-food available here too, enjoyed lunch and cocktails.
Hope to return to this resort as it is so peaceful and is geared for relaxation.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bridie M, Guest Relations at Farnham Estate Spa and Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2019

Dear CBear64

Thank you for your TripAdvisor Review.

Delighted that you enjoyed your visit and thanks so much for such lovely feedback, which I have shared with the team.

Great to read that you intend returning and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Farnham Estate for another peaceful and relaxing visit.