“tasty large protions”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

as part of a group of 10 we were accommodated together, with a delicious selection of food. the thai prawn curry had plenty of prawns and was excellent. overall the portions were huge and the desserts were massive and tasty. no hesitation in recommending this spot for a meal. superb!!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We had a light dinner at Naughtons. Service was fast. We had a large group a d they accommodated us quickly. Good food.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Stopped in for dinner with a large group the other day and we really enjoyed our food and the great service. We went in the off season so Naughton's was only open from Thursday to the weekend. The standouts from our table's dinner were the vegetable curry (one of the best I have ever tried) and the fish and chips (both the cod and monk fish variety). The desserts were great as well. The sticky toffee pudding was decadently delicious and the strawberry pavlova was wonderful. Highly recommend Naughton's!

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

When visiting kilkee, you must eat at naughtons. Fish is delicious and super fresh, staff were very warm and helpful and of course washed down with the perfect pint of Guinness. Just be sure to check when it’s open as they are only open select days.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We have gone to this restaurant every time we are in kilkee over the last 20 yrs.We have always looked forward to the great food .We were so shocked this time when I was eating my chicken and came across an obvious under cooked bit that was pink.I know mistakes can happen so I sent it back I was offered more by the waitress but that had put me of .The waitress came back and told me the chef had said it was not undercooked it was just a vein .I was so shocked that I called the girl back and told her to tell the chef that in my opinion it was under cooked and I was not happy with his response.I think that waitress just ignored my request. We ask for our bill after 15 mins waiting for a response from someone. My fault in this was that I didn't ask for the manager as this young girl obviously didn't care.I will never be back poor customer care .

1  Thank Stay804603