“Poor attention to customers complaint”
Review of Naughtons

Naughtons
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Kilkee
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We have gone to this restaurant every time we are in kilkee over the last 20 yrs.We have always looked forward to the great food .We were so shocked this time when I was eating my chicken and came across an obvious under cooked bit that was pink.I know mistakes can happen so I sent it back I was offered more by the waitress but that had put me of .The waitress came back and told me the chef had said it was not undercooked it was just a vein .I was so shocked that I called the girl back and told her to tell the chef that in my opinion it was under cooked and I was not happy with his response.I think that waitress just ignored my request. We ask for our bill after 15 mins waiting for a response from someone. My fault in this was that I didn't ask for the manager as this young girl obviously didn't care.I will never be back poor customer care .

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Stay804603

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We came here on our first night for the seafood on there menu, also other things we were looking for fish. I have got to say I had the best Seafood chowder and Fish & Chips in long while. Everyone was very happy in my party of 6 enjoyed there food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Wow this restaurant is amazing! The food is delicious and the portions were very big. Great food and service.

I highly recommend booking a table at this restaurant as it gets busy.

Thank you for accommodating our big table. I would definitely return if I am in Kilkee.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had dinner here whilst staying at the Stella Maris. Very good food, efficent service and not too expensive

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Never disappointed at this super restaurant...tonight my steak with salad and chips was delicious and Nicks Tempura Prawns were to die for.Elaine and Robert take a bow every week the same delicious food..

Date of visit: August 2018