“Best Fish & Chips”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We came here on our first night for the seafood on there menu, also other things we were looking for fish. I have got to say I had the best Seafood chowder and Fish & Chips in long while. Everyone was very happy in my party of 6 enjoyed there food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Wow this restaurant is amazing! The food is delicious and the portions were very big. Great food and service.

I highly recommend booking a table at this restaurant as it gets busy.

Thank you for accommodating our big table. I would definitely return if I am in Kilkee.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We had dinner here whilst staying at the Stella Maris. Very good food, efficent service and not too expensive

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Never disappointed at this super restaurant...tonight my steak with salad and chips was delicious and Nicks Tempura Prawns were to die for.Elaine and Robert take a bow every week the same delicious food..

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Upstairs at front window is a perfectly appointed table but all tables are good in fairness
Great menu of locally produced fresh ingredients
Freshly caught fish and shellfish
Best meats you’d find anywhere
Lovely atmosphere and friendly and helpful service