Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night but would easily have stayed longer. Eileen the owner was lovely and gave us tips on where to go in the area. Had a lovely stay. We’d a great breakfast in the morning. Free parking. Powerful hot shower.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ails106
Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Myself, my husband and my 3 kids stayed here. We are just back. From start to finish it was amazing. Eileen could not of helped more if she tried. My kids are all quiet young and she was so accommodating with everything. The room was perfect. Very clean. The breakfast was gorgeous every day. We will definitely be returning. We have stayed in a few places in kilkee over the years and this is by far the best place we have stayed in.
My husband had a seaweed bath and. He said it was lovely.Thank you to Eileen and all of the staff for everything. We will be seeing you very soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

Lovely clean rooms, very friendly and welcoming staff and delicious breakfast. Perfect location also. 2 mins from main street. Stayed twice this month and will go back again and again.
Highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IrishCarol
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

My friend and I spent one night here and cannot speak highly enough of it. The room was comfortable and well appointed and Eileen couldn’t do enough for us when we arrived wet and bedraggled, offering us extra bedding and even a fire to counteract the abysmal weather. The breakfast was wonderful and of the highest quality with a wide selection of fresh fruit, yogurt and homemade bread and an extensive choice of cooked breakfast. This accommodation was of the highest standard for a very reasonable price and I would highly recommend.
Susan

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2019 via mobile

Just out of seaweed bath here. Fabulous experience. Feel like I have a new body. Had lovely herbal tea after. Treated like a princess. A real treat. Can t wait come again. Highly recommend. You can even park for free outside the front door. Truly relaxing experience and very good value

Trip type: Travelled solo