“Best host ever in Killkee”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Odyssey70...
“Best host ever in Killkee”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have just returned from a holiday in Kilkee with my husband 4 children and parents. We have strayed in many properties in Kilkee over the past years but Bonnie Doon has been the nicest property by far and the host went out of his way to make us feel comfortable.The property was very family friendly with very comfortable furniture and a spacious back garden. The property offered the best of both worlds being just five minutes walk from busy seaside town and still offering the privacy to relax at home and children to play in safe secure surroundings. We enjoyed our stay and would look forward to returning to this property for future family holidays.

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Farah B
“A great cottage, an even nicer host!”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I spent a week here in the summer and I have to say it was one of the most pleasant experiences I've had as far as accommodation is concerned. Firstly, the host, John, was very welcoming and friendly, offering lots of advice on what to see and do in the area. Secondly, the cottage itself was absolutely lovely, with a nice garden that the kids thoroughly enjoyed. Comfortable, clean and quaint, all for a great price. I would definitely book again in the future!

Date of stay: August 2016
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.