The K Club
US$121
US$116
US$214
TripAdvisor
Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club(Maynooth)(Great Value!)
US$138
Travelocity
US$121
US$108
1,003 results
All reviewsryder cupgolf coursethai restaurantlegends restaurantdrawing roomroom restaurantstar hotelbeautiful hotelthe main hotelarnold palmerstar servicechristmas treeplay golfthe outdoor hot tubbeautiful roomafternoon teastunning grounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2012

K clubbed it this weekend. The hotel is stunning, the sofas, wallpaper, open fires, silver cutlery, decanted wine and organic products in our bathroom, all lovely. Our room was was big and comfy. We ate in the main restaurant, the service was excellent - the food unfortunately was only good. It did get better at the breakfast buffet, but we were both underwhelmed with our dinner. That and the polycotton sheets, torn pillow cases and blanket sheet situation are the reasons for four rather than five rating (I'm particular!). Everything else was spot on. We'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OhEmma
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I would just like to say thank you for a wonderful experience this past weekend. Besides the 5 star golf, 5 star food and 5 star hotel i would like to commend the 6 STAR staff on a wonderful friendly and professional performance throughout my stay. Congratulations to all at the kclub. Con O Driscoll

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I had our first visit to the K Club recently on a short break.A most impressive building from the outside it was equally beautiful on the inside- the Yeats room in particular being most attractive.
Our room was very comfortable and spacious and met all our expectations-large comfortable bed, wide screen tv,spacious bathroom etc.
Our evening meal in the River Room restaurant was good without being spectacular.Breakfast is absolutely fantastic-a wonderful and wide selection.
The K Spa boasts an excellent gym,swimming pool,steam room and sauna.
All staff we encountered were courteous and helpful.
Certainly a five star experience;can be recommended;we will visit again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 680George
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My Husband and I stayed at the K Club recently and I have to say, I cannot rate the place highly enough. In particular, the staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. The beautiful room we were allocated overlooked the gardens and was a delight to stay in. We had dinner in the River Room in the Hotel and both the service and the food were excellent. The following morning I went to the spa for a massage, which I would definitely recommend. To finish off our fantastic trip, we had a delicious lunch in Legends restaurant in the golf club. All in all, I could not fault this place, superb from the minute we arrived until we unfortunately had to leave. Will certainly be returning, this place deserves its 5 star status!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My stay in the K Club was exceptional. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff, particularly John Ryan, the Bar Manager. If you are looking for luxury, excellent service and cuisine at surprisingly affordable rates, you'll find it at the K Club.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business