Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay. Was in Donegal for my sisters graduation. Clean and spacious room and great breakfast. Bed was comfy and room was warm.

Probably should get rid of the pot of cigarette but ends at the front door.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We spent over a week here in July because my daughter was unfortunately in a car accident and spent a week at the local hospital. First, I have to say the rooms are well decorated and very clean. Our first room was facing the back, the toilet didn't flush well so we moved to a room facing the road. The first room was quiet but a bit stuffy. The second room was a bit noisier since it faced the road but it got a nice breeze so we didn't mind the noise as much. Second, the breakfasts were excellent. Rory, our host, made whatever component of the Irish breakfast that we wanted. Some days, we just wanted bacon and eggs or beans on toast and he was so accommodating. Third, we were made very welcome despite the horrible circumstances of our visit. Rory gave us lots of tips about the area. I also got a horrible cold during this visit and had to stay in bed for a couple of days and Rory was kind enough to send me breakfast in my room. I cannot say enough about our stay here during a very trying time. We are home now and my daughter is doing very well. Thanks again to Rory!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank hbflip
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place in a great location (near the center).
Letterkenny itself is a beautifel place, but pretty dull, I don't recomment beeng there more then 36 hours, unless you have a car and are able to go and look around

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

From the moment you walk into this B and B, you are made to feel at home...Margaret our hostess is wonderful...very helpful....there is a lovely guest lounge, dining room where breakfast is served...beautiful food, cooked to your order, highly recommend the porridge.".....rooms very clean, and serviced every day, we liked it so much, we stayed three days..didn't want to leave....thanks Margaret we loved it.....

Room tip: We had room 3 on the ground floor, nice and quiet, kitchen opposite, but the smell of bacon cooking in the morning was lovely😄😄😄
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2017

The staff was extremely friendly and funny, the breakfast was delicious, but the rooms were on the smaller side. It is located only a few minutes walk from the City centre. It is also a bit loud if you have a room that is near the street, as a main road lies just in front of the guesthouse.

Date of stay: February 2017