Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$134
Etrip
Agoda.comUS$134
All reviews wedding reception lovely hotel superior room second to none would highly recommend this hotel main course could not fault top class evening meal bar staff great value for money break receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2020

This is one of our favourite places for a quick getaway from it all. Have stayed here before and we were not disappointed once again. The staff are lovely and the breakfast is fantastic , so much delicious food that would keep you going for the whole day. We were late arriving so had eaten before we got there but from having bar food here before I know it is delicious and they have a huge selection on the menu. Still to try out the spa, hopefully next time! their specials and treatments look and sound amazing. Thanks again silver tassie.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Tesgetsaround
Reviewed 15 February 2020

What a great hotel rooms where of a high standard food was lovely and the staff where so friendly aswell the lay out of the hotel is perfect for a relaxing night away would highly recommend top class will 100 percent be staying again

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020

This is a homey hotel that pays attention to every guest's needs and wants. The rooms are large and well-appointed, nice amenities, and there is an outstanding bar and restaurant where you can mingle with locals and share the blarney with them. Tuesday nights are Irish music night--don't miss it!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank GringatravelerAustin
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Stayed here for two nights with my partner. On arrival we were greeted very warmly by Selena on reception and as our room was ready we were able to check in early. Great start! Our room was v spacious and clean although I noted there was no heating on and it felt quite cold. However, this was not an issue and thought it would most likely be on later.
We proceeded to the bar area to receive our cream tea. Whilst not busy we waited awhile before we were served. Our order was taken and we quickly received coffee each. It was about 10/15 minutes later before the waitress noticed us again. She was busy chatting with her colleagues in the bar area and it was obvious she had completely forgot about our order. Needless to say our coffee was consumed at this stage and I had to ask for a pot of coffee, which in fairness was given complimentary.
The food in the restaurant that evening was lovely, the service was great and staff v pleasant.
When we returned to the room that evening it was very cold with no heating on. We accepted this and said nothing!
On Saturday morning I was awakened by a noise outside the room window. Upon inspection there was a man pumping something into a manhole or taking something out?? Can this not be done earlier in the week when hotel is quiet or later on in the day when guests aren’t sleeping.
On Saturday night we had just returned to our room (radiators on and room warm) about 30 minutes when we received a call from reception asking us to vacate our room as due to heavy rain there was a leak outside our room and the one beside us and they would move us to another room.
Whilst this was an inconvenience as we had to pack all up we accepted it as one of those things.
Our new room was fine, in fact reception on tv was better. Sunday morning I got up, went to bathroom to fill kettle for a cup o coffee and realised there was no water!!
Waiting about 10 minutes I tried again. There was still no water so I rang reception and told them. The receptionist informed me that she was aware of the problem and they were trying to sort it. That was it, no apology or offer to let us use other facilities to get showered, use toilets etc.
We got dressed and decided to go to breakfast. We tried the water again and were delighted when it came on. It was however very murky and we let the water run for awhile. It was still quite brown so we decided to go on ahead and get breakfast and then shower etc on our return. Alas it was not to be, on our return we had no water at all!!
Frustrated we packed up and went to check out, dismayed at firstly having to move room and then no water!! Definitely not 4 star standards! Upon making my feelings known politely to reception I was offered a 2 for 1 night midweek stay at the hotel, an offer I could get anytime online. I informed reception I would not be back and that I was not prepared to pay the full price for our stay due to our experience as we could not even use the toilet, brush our teeth etc.
I was requested to take a seat and 10 minutes later after phoning someone 50 euros was deducted. Due to this experience I would not recommend this hotel, once the hotel were aware of this problem they should have accommodated those guests who were affected by offering a room to use for showering etc as by speaking to other guests there were only certain rooms affected.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Lovely hotel. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Room nice and warm and very quiet and comfortable.
Ideal for a peaceful weekend break. Restaurant was good with nice food. Breakfast was excellent with buffet for juice and cereals then cooked food delivered to your table.
Reception area looks great with lovely fire to sit and relax. Area is ideal for travel in north Donegal.

Date of stay: January 2020