Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$134
eDreamsUS$134
Agoda.comUS$134
TripadvisorUS$134
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
All reviews wedding reception lovely hotel superior room second to none would highly recommend this hotel main course could not fault top class evening meal bar staff great value for money break receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Amazing afternoon tea and treats served. Our tea never went cold with a wide selection of sweet and savoury treats to offer. Staff so helpful and lovely setting in the glass foyer. Perfect treat for a day out.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Silver Tassie H, Manager at Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful day enjoying our delicious afternoon tea. Our foyer area is definitely the perfect setting for a relaxing afternoon.

We hope to see you again soon for what we believe will be another most enjoyable day.

Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

Considering how this hotel sells itself it suffers from many issues. Firstly the bedroom we had was very small and the bed was in poor condition. The room was not serviced for our second night. But by far the worst issue is the virual non- existance of walls between the rooms as they are paper thin.

The restaurant is more cafe than restaurant standard and whatever choice of meat or fish is heaviliy overpowered by the volumes of potatoes of various sorts. Wime list veryimkted which is a surprise as the bar was very well stocked with less well.known gins and whiskies so I imagine the cliental are not wine drinkers.

The Sulver Tassie is not cheap and in my estimation quite overpriced for the standard. I doubt I would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank EnotequeM
Silver Tassie H, Manager at Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We welcome all feedback from our guests as we believe we can only improve and learn from valued comments.

We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us however we hope you did enjoy the wedding you attended.

Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

Just back from another 2 night stay. As usual everything well up to standard, attentive staff, good food and the room we requested was comfortable, clean and warm. Well done to the exceptional staff and management. Will be back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2019

What a fabulous stay we had in the Silver Tassie, located outside the Letterkenny town. There was plenty of parking at the hotel. I did not know what to expect but I was delighted when I arrived to find a hotel reception located in a beautiful wooden log cabin type structure with a warm fire. Lots of lovely cosy seats in this area and I spent two evenings sitting by the fire reading my book. The room itself was extremely comfortable, the tv, beds and view were excellent. As we were staying outside the town, we decided to have our dinner in the hotel. The food was delicious and I am dreaming about the stir fry that I had. Desserts were just as good, I wish I lived closeby so that I could call in for that standard of food. Breakfast was excellent, also the staff were wonderful and couldn't do enough for us. There appeared to be a mix of age groups staying there. Just a lovely atmosphere and I do not be in this part of the country much but I am already planning my next trip back to the Silver Tassie in the Summer. Well done to the team there, also there is a Spa that I wasn't in but I saw there was a huge list of treatments available. Excellent base for exploring North Donegal.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review praising our hotel, food and staff. It is always a pleasure to read that our staff are contributing to making sure our guests have a memorable stay. I have passed on your review for all staff to read.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa for what we believe will be another most enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 1 March 2019

There isn’t a lot to say. The hotel speaks for it self. As I said we have been going there for usually once or twice a year..but more often for meals...Sunday lunch is just beautiful. I always recommend the silver Tessie.. and it’s a great present for some special friends a stayover ..bed and breakfast...

Room tip: Views clean warm
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a most enjoyable stay with us and that you continue to recommend us. All of our staff work efficiently to maintain a high standard of cleanliness and they will be delighted to read that their hard work is noticed. I have posted your review for all staff to read.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa for what we believe will be another most memorable stay.