All reviews dvd library steak sunday carvery wedding reception wedding venue lovely hotel function room bridal suite from start to finish salmon next morning bar food relaxing break first class couldn't do enough staff were very friendly would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Arrived to a very warm welcome and was given the key to a fantastic room with great views. Other people in our party didn't have such a view but that was the only criticism if you could call it that. Rooms clean with everything you could ask for towels plentiful, hair dryer, iron and board!! television, writing paper the list is endless. Never seen so many staff who were not intrusive but where always there to help. Bar service was again second to non and the food was really good and plentiful (too plentiful). The wedding on Saturday could not be faulted in any way the food especially was one of the best (if not the best) food I have had at a wedding. It was plentiful and kept coming and was hot and didn't hear one complaint. As we said at the time the Irish certainly know how to do a wedding. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kategibb0ns
Camille B, Admin at Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for taking the time to forward such positive feedback for both hotel and spa.
I am delighted you enjoyed your overall experience in the award winning Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa. Our team is highly trained to assist our guests and works hard to provide the best possible service to all of them.

Many thanks again for recommending the hotel, it is our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife booked via the axa leisure breaks. Stayed 2 nights and got 2 breakfasts 1 dinner and €100 spa treatment included.
The rooms are spacious,clean and warm and well maintained. The hotel itself offers a warm welcome and has a cosy family friendly feel.
We ate in the bar the 1st night and the food was excellent. We ate in the restaurant the following evening and the food was even better. Both the dinners and the breakfast came in big portions and we were not left feeling hungry at any point during our stay.
After much deliberation I went for the full body massage in the spa and was glad I did as I was extremely relaxed and de-stressed afterwards . They also have a steam room and a relaxation room to use before the massage and I would highly recommend these too as it adds to the whole experience.
The staff in the hotel are friendly, helpful and helped make our stay even more enjoyable.
All in all I am looking forward to visiting this hotel again and I would rate it as the best hotel I have had the pleasure in staying in. My wife and I came home relaxed and impressed with the whole service and will be recommending this hotel to our friends and family. Thank you to the hotel staff who helped 2 hard working parents enjoy their 1st trip away from their kids in almost 2 years. We made the right choice booking the silver tassie hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I appreciated your glowing comment for both hotel and spa and wish to thank you for taking the time to review your overall experience in the 4 Star Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa. I am delighted you enjoyed your break as our team works hard to provide the best possible service to all our valued guests.

Thank you again for recommending us and hope we can have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Just back from the hotel after attending a family wedding.thought rooms could do with a bit of tlc.our room overlooked the bins and hotel loading bay.the staff at the bottom of the stairs where more like bouncers at a nightclub,yet we where guests of the hotel felt a little uncomfortable.breakfast ok could of being better.overall stay ok wouldn't be rushing back..

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa.
Please accept my apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay and be assured that they do not reflect our usual high standards. Your feedback will be used to help improve our services in future and I hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Very nice hotel with spacious room. Staff were very accommodating and allowed us to check in very early as we had arrived on an early flight for a wedding. Fabulous breakfast too. Only ten minute drive from centre of Letterkenny.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Camille B, Admin at Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to express your experience at the award winning Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa.
I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay as our team works hard to provide the best possible service and offerings to all our valued guests.
At only 10 minutes by car from the centre of Letterkenny, the Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa is located in the beautiful North-West region where you can discover Glenveagh National Park, Slieve League Cliffs and Fanad Lighthouse.

We hope we can welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We stayed for a 1 night break.We had such a relaxing time it felt like a week away.There was plenty of staff who were all very professional,Bar and resturant sevice was superb.The menu is traditional ,But quality of the food is outstanding.Had 2 spa treatments which were world class.Added bonus was B&B is very resonably priced. Tip - Prebook Spa as they are busy during holiday periods.

Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for staying with us in the 4 Star Silver Tassie Hotel & Spa. I appreciated your glowing review for both hotel & spa. We work hard to provide the best possible service and offerings to all our valued guests. I will definitely forward your review to the team; your kind words will be much appreciated.

Thank you again and hope we can welcome you back in the not too far future.