Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
Hotels.comUS$132
Expedia.comUS$132
ZenHotels.comUS$138
1,636 results
All reviews port bar retail park modern hotel buffet breakfast sauna and steam room excellent hotel town centre next morning good size bar food leisure centre few drinks the main street staff were very friendly food was lovely hotel bar steak
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Highly recommended hotel. Reception staff are welcoming and friendly. Room was lovely and spacious, we had dinner here on our second night. Food was fabulous and service was brilliant. Breakfast is really well done with Covid restrictions in place. We had our 2 1/2 year old with us and she only eats scrambled eggs which can be ordered from the table. The staff really do go above and beyond here. Extremely friendly. We went out of our room to go swimming and our room was refreshed when we got back (Ben linen was changed which wouldn’t be expected on a 2 night stay - our daughter had her blueberries in bed and made a small mess on sheets the night before and they were all changed) will definitely will be back! 5*

Trip type: Travelled with family
Johnathon O, Other at Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Hi Gallagher1992,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent visit.

I’m delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us!

We have a great team here at the hotel and I will be sure to pass on your comments to them

Very much look forward to welcoming you back soon,
Johnathon

Reviewed 8 September 2020

Prime location, near shops and town. Taxi service very good. Hotel lobby was very quirky and lovely furnishings. The executive suite is a lovely size for 3 people. Unfortunately I hope the breakfast is improved.

Date of stay: August 2020

Hi Youngguest2020,

I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to Letterkenny and thank you for your feedback.

I would be keen to speak with you in regards to your breakfast experience to see how we can further improve our offering, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. My email is: sales.letterkenny@radissonblu.com

We hope to host your on your return to Letterkenny,
Johnathon

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Placed in furthest room they could find. We are in our 60s. No sleep due to pressure sound noises to the rear. Breakfast revolting with salty bacon, cold tea and a fried egg that any squash player could use.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kevnewtown
Johnathon O, Other at Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Hi Kevnewtown,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent visit with us.

I’m disappointed your visit was not as expected. I can ensure that the pressure noise you mentioned has since been identified and is currently being addressed with the adjacent property.

At breakfast we do offer a fresh baked egg option on the buffet which is served by our chef. Additional egg options are available to order should you prefer, I do apologise if this was not communicated to you.

We hope you have the opportunity to return to Radisson Blu, Letterkenny soon

Reviewed 7 September 2020 via mobile

We travelled 4 hours to get to our location. I've stayed in many of the radisson blu resorts globally.
This was the worst experience I've ever has in any hotel in my life.
From incredibly slow service, unwashed salad with lumps of dirt, high delays on food and cold food.
We were a party of 13 people.
We were obviously seated on different tables as per covid 19 regulations (proper order) the waiting staff were stressed, this portrayed on the quality of service.
Starters were delivered half an hour after we ordered, our table was booked at 8pm we didn't received drinks until 8.28 as told by the manager and we didnt receive mains until 9.30pm, food was cold. Our party was divided into 3 tables they all receive cold food
My steak was greasy, cold and undercooked again served with dirty salad, we had been travelling ALL DAY. We ate what we were given. All 3 tables weren't satisfied. We were rushed out of the restaurant and asked for last orders of drinks at 10.40 even though the bar DOESN'T CLOSE UNTIL 11PM.
Considering our order wasnt even taken until 8.30 we weren't even allowed the designated 90 minute stay.
The following evening some of our party were out shooting of the nationals and didn't arrive back until 9.40, table booked for 9.30 my husband was told that if he didn't order for everyone at that exact moment there and then for the other 2 men that wouldn't be GIVEN ANY FOOD AT ALL.
When trying to order a drink from a waitress on the second evening she snapped "I only have 2 hands!!!"
Their entire meal for the 4 men was served to the table within 4 or 5 minutes.
When I I informed the manager on duty Johnathon and told him it was definitely reheated in a microwave (mash piping hot in some areas, not in others) he absolutely denied the fact stating that all meat is cooked fresh and the microwave was simply used for mash and veg.
When questioned on how you can cook an entire half roast chicken in less than 5 minutes he had nothing to say.
I'm by no means a snob but please don't insult my intelligence
4 star hotels shouldn't serve microwaved food.
Cherry on top being handed a bottle of water in the lobby in an Empty USED pink lemonade bottle. (Pictured) Covid 19 precautions? MY GOD!
we spent 260 for 2 nights bed and breakfast.
RIP OFF.
But manager Johnathon did say "The next time you're coming up ask for me I'll sort you out"
Radisson Blu, the next time I want to drive 4 hours for a weekend staycation away with friends, I most certainly will not be booking your hotel, in fact I'll never stay in any of your hotels again.
Unexpectedly, we had the opportunity of staying a third night in donegal, we stayed in The Clanree Hotel €79 bed and breakfast, we were treated with respect, our food was incredible, the staff weren't stressed out, we weren't stressed out, our stay was wonderful.
Sorry Radisson Blu, I've cancelled my upcoming trips and my loyalty card is well and truly binned

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Marthese86,

Thank you for reviewing your visit with us at Radisson Blu Hotel, Letterkenny.

After speaking with you on your departure and having investigated your issues during your visit with us I will reiterate the conversation we had for our Tripadvisor readers.

The issues you had expressed where investigated before you departed and it was identified that the service you had received was agreed as a high standard with factual timings of arrival, seating and food service being provided and shown to you and your party. Your response simply “it felt longer”.

Some additional issues have appeared in this review and multiple points changed since our previous conversation. We would have been happy to look into these additional issues had they been addressed at the time.

At the Radisson Blu, Letterkenny, we pride ourselves in excellent food and service standards which is shown in a majority of our reviews. Our staff are without a doubt one of the biggest assets to our hotel.

While we appreciate all feedback, especially in a time where our business is adapting to the evolving guidelines of the current pandemic I must express that your review is non factual

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Superb value. Bar food was very good and staff were fantastic. Hotel was very clean. Happy to recommend. Only improvement would be a better pillow. Wifi in the room wasn't great but it was no harm to be "off-grid" while on holiday.

Date of stay: August 2020

Hi Robo2019,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent visit.

I am delighted your enjoyed your dining experience with us and that your found out cleanliness to a high standard.

We will take note of your WiFi and bedding notes to enable us to improve for a future visit.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon,
Johnathon.