3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$113
PricelineUS$112
Hotels.comUS$113
TravelocityUS$113
FindHotelUS$113
HurbUS$128
2,842 results
All reviews santa experience mrs claus family deal leisure centre swimming pool two double beds family room family break bar food bar staff changing rooms enjoyable stay staff were very friendly first class lovely hotel great value for money food was lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2019

We found this hotel exceptional in everyway. It is excellent value for money.The food was sensational. The rooms were comfortable and nicely decorated. It is modern in appearance and very clean.The staff are fantastic with a special mention to Terry the manager.He has a friendly word for everyone and treats all guests like V.I.Ps .As we stayed over for a concert it was obvious he treats his guests all the same whether a celebrity or not.This is a hotel we will definitely return too.The lovely staff are it's best asset.Keep up the great work and we will look forward to seeing you again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
AislingO167, Front Office Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2019

Dear Veronica D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I am thrilled you enjoyed your concert package. I will ensure your lovely comments are passed on to all the relevant departments. Terry will be delighted for the feedback as he aims to ensure all guests feel welcome and accommodated and I can see this was the case on your visit.

We have some excellent offers for our future concerts in 2019. Please contact the hotel directly where a member of reservations will ensure you are offered the best possible rate.

Reviewed 7 January 2019

What a lovely hotel met by extremely wonderful staff lovely large room every comfortable nothing was a bother to them everyone was so friendly which made our stay great our breakfast was out of this world if you could not find anything one of the staff

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Bazell_11,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay and I know our entire team will be over the moon to hear your kind comments. Kind comments like yours make all our efforts worthwhile.

I hope we can welcome you back again soon, please contact the hotel directly when you would like to return. A member of reservations will ensure you are offered the best possible rate.

Reviewed 6 January 2019

The standard of food completely took us by surprise, we were served the most amazing meals, all to suit each person and believe me, we are all seasoned travelers and very fussy. Will definitely return

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sybil M L,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent dining experience.

I am pleased to read your were taken back by the standard of our food. Our Head Chef will be delighted to hear you found our food to be of a 5 Star quality. We take all dietary requirements in mind when creating our menus and it is great to hear each of your party was catered for.

We will be launching our new menu soon so you will have to come back for another excellent meal. Furthermore, we do some excellent Dinner Bed & Breakfast packages so why not stay and relax upon your next visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

I stay here at least 4 times a year any wonder i keep coming back staff are the nicest friendliest ive seen in any hotel they always ask is everything ok rooms are beautiful hotel is cosy food is brilliant hotel prices wobt be beaten spotlessly clean cant wait to return march fir a break hotel deserves plenty of ⭐️⭐️ Well done mount errigal

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Oonagh M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

We love to see returning guests to the hotel and I am thrilled you are enjoying the Mount Errigal as much as you did on your first visit.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in March for what I can promise will be another fantastic stay for you.

Reviewed 5 January 2019

Have to say, our stay here was fantastic ~ 'it was the staff made it so! Great rooms, hotel is so clean, food brilliant! What more can I say!?!??! From arrival to departure, we were catered for in every way. Food, both at breakfast and at dinner, was delicious!

Room tip: I can only state that the room we had (Smoking) was fantastic in every which way!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Desiree M

Dear Desiree M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I am thrilled to read your review. We strive on providing an excellent customer experience for each of our guests. Staff will be delighted with your feedback as it allows us to know we are reaching the high standards we place upon ourselves.

I will also pass on your lovely comments to our Head Chef who will be delighted for the feedback regarding breakfast and dinner.

When you would like to return to the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly where a member of reservations will ensure you are offered the best possible rate.