US$127
US$101
Dillons Hotel(Letterkenny)
US$112
  • Restaurant
Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$147
Apple Hostel(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$111
US$113
2,410 results
All reviewssanta experienceleisure centreswimming poolfamily roombit datedtwo double bedsfamily breakenjoyable stayfirst classbar foodbar staffstaff were very friendlylovely hotelself servicefood was lovelygroupon dealevening meal
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Recently visited the mount errigal which I would highly recommend. Staff were so helpful and friendly ,good food reasonable bar prices , rooms very clean would definitely go back , also great location for getting around

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ErrigalSales, Front Office Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate all your kind comments as it makes all our efforts worthwhile.

Please don't hesitate to contact our team at any time. We hope we can welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a one night stay. This was booked as a surprise for a special occasion and there was nothing special about it. The reception, bar and restaurant area are the only thing going for this place. Corridor areas are very dated and we were told to take the lift up to the third floor however the lift only goes down!! They are refurbishing some rooms but they have a lot of work to to to get this hotel to the standard it should be. The signage to reception from the rooms is very poor. The rooms are very basic and decor is very dated not what you expect for €140 for 1 night B.B.. There was no heat all night even when this was reported to reception and a staff member came up with a tool box to really do nothing to fix the cold radiator he could not confirm what time the heating is due to go on or off! This hotel should be graded as one star - furniture is very worn and damaged, shower has very poor water pressure with a broken shower head. The pool and water facilities are just ok it’s the changing rooms that are not acceptable which Could be compared to a public leisure centre not a three star hotel, the fixings are rusted with a wet floor which is wet all the time and are very cold. you just want to spend very little time in this cold wet area so got showered in our room. Breakfast was a disaster greeted and told to “sit where you like” no explanation on how it works selection is basic no fresh berries which would be very easy to provide the hot selection not great with hard fried eggs that seemed to be sitting out for long time spoke to a young waitress and she was about to walk off and I had to call her back to say I wasn’t finished speaking to her. No one came to our table had to find someone to take an order for tea or coffee, all the tables were full of dirty dishes and there was only one table we could find that was set. The table we had, had dirty side plates and milk jug. It did seem that breakfast wasnt managed and there was a lot of young staff walking about. On check out was asked was everything ok and conveyed my disappointment and the lady just kept apologising and should really have asked if we wanted to speak to a manager so once you have paid for your stay it seems this hotel is not really bothered if you enjoy your stay or not. I would advise there are plenty of hotels in letterkenny that would be a better choice than this one so STAY ELSEWHERE...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
ErrigalSales, Front Office Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Sharon,

I am extremely disappointed to read your review regarding your recent stay with us. This does not at all reflect our usual high standards and I hope on this occasion you can accept my apology for this. We do in fact try our best to ensure everyone has a memorable and enjoyable stay and we accept that from time to time things can go wrong and we have taken steps to ensure this is remedied.

I'm sorry on this occasion, we didn't live up to your expectations. Please feel free to contact our team at any time and I am sure we can restore your faith in the Mount Errigal Hotel.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Second time staying here, and unfortunately not a better stay. Check-in was fine, efficient and informative – our room key card had a different room number printed on it than where we were staying – perhaps suggest even manually change it to avoid confusion in the wee hours of the morning. On the way to our room we could see rooms were in the process of being up-dated – no problem to us, as we were only staying one night and the hotel is conveniently located to where we were attending a function. On entering our room, we were struck with how cold it was – the rad. was switched off and when I put it back on it took a good while to bring the room up to a comfortable temperature – we were going back out so thought that it would be warm when we got back but when we arrived back (1am) the rad. was barely luke-warm – too late to annoy anyone to get it sorted. The bathroom was what you would call “compact” – for a 4 star I would have expected a towel warmer – or even a radiator in there but alas no.
Breakfast time was where “the straw that broke the camel’s back” occurred. We arrived down one hour before it was due to finish, yes there were quite a few guests down so perhaps the staff were under pressure, but to have to ask three members of staff for coffee and toast is not acceptable. (I even asked a waiter who was re-stocking the buffet table where could I get coffee and I was told to go and ask another waiter beside the door!) We had what I would describe a tasty breakfast – with-out any toast ☹, and coffee that arrived when we were about to leave. Breakfast is usually the last meal one has before you leave a hotel and it’s a big part of your whole judgement of the hotel so I’m sorry to say it I wouldn’t be racing back! My other half checked us out as I just wanted to leave and even though I’m moaning now – I didn’t want to moan to the poor receptionist as she busy enough dealing with check-outs.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Frank,

I am disappointed to read your review regarding your stay with us. As a 3 star hotel, we do try our best to make our guests feel as welcome as possible and do all we can to ensure they have a great stay. We are so disheartened when any guest leaves the hotel dissatisfied.

I am so sorry to hear that your bedroom was not as warm as you would have liked, however, had you have informed reception, we would have supplied you with an extra heater. I am especially disappointed to hear of your breakfast experience also. The hour before breakfast finishes does tend to be our busiest time and our staff do their best to accommodate everybody as much as they can. However, I do understand that it is unacceptable having to ask several staff members for your coffee and toast. Please accept my apologies that your service was not of our usual high standards on this occasion.

I do wish that you would have informed us of these issues before your departure from the hotel so that they could have been addressed, however I am sure if you do decide to return to us, we can restore your faith in The Mount Errigal Hotel again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nbb+ 1 dinner on 26th and 27th april. Staff very friendly and efficient. Bedrooms large with confortable bed and all toiletries supplied. Our dinner in restaurant was excellant with large portions. This was our 2nd time to visit this hotel and would recommend it. A 20 minute walk gets you to the town centre.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Eveleen,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear of your very kind comments regarding the hotel from the bedrooms to your dining experience.We are so glad you enjoyed it.

Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team at any time. We hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

As a club, we booked this hotel as a convenient base for nearby hill walking.
From the moment we arrived the hotel staff could not do enough for us, from providing packed lunches to arranging walk guides. The breakfasts & evening dinners were top class & all of our group greatly enjoyed the very comfortable bedrooms. We will stay here again & recommend this hotel to one & all.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
ErrigalSales, Front Office Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Gez,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Our team are delighted to hear of your kind comments and that you enjoyed your dining experiences.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact with our team at any time and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.