Lowest prices for your stay
US$146
Expedia.comUS$141
Priceline
TraveluroUS$159
1,941 results
All reviews mcgettigans bar grand staircase mc gettigans porridge executive room lovely hotel monday night swimming pool leisure centre steak bar staff steam room live music hotel bar great atmosphere both nights short break
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

Our 4th hotel on our trip through Ireland and by far the best one. Nice clean rooms and ver comfy. One little thing, only Irish channels on tv.

But the main reason for loosing a star is the fact that the room was way too hot and no way to control the temperature.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Antoinette Coyle, General Manager at Clanree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear KoenBredastraat,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience we are really pleased that you found our bedrooms to be very clean and comfy and that you are enjoying your trip through Ireland.
Unfortunately in Ireland properties haven't much need for air conditioning with our somewhat changeable Irish weather but we do make fans available on request as some guests may like more heat at times and so far our weather has been somewhat chillier as the heating is still available at timed intervals.
Thank you again for your very valuable feedback &
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2022 via mobile

I stayed on 20th April to catch up on paperwork and avoid a 2 hr drive the next day but would have got more sleep if I hadn't.

Roadworks were taking place in front of the hotel and continued all night, I got 3 hrs sleep in total so would be advisable to ask before booking if they're still taking place.
I'd rang reception at 11pm and was told they had no idea when the noise would stop, I assume when I wasn't offered a quieter room it was because they were full, it was Easter week school holidays so I totally understood.

My problem with the hotel is
1. When making my booking I should have been made aware that roadworks were taking place and may affect their promise of being "the ideal place to relax and revive"
2. Both my written complaints weren't addressed, my online satisfaction survey and my email to the manager.
This is not what I'd expect from a 4 star hotel in regards to customer satisfaction, a reply from either would have been appreciated.

On a positive note the staff were brilliant and apart from the noise at night it was one of the best corporate rooms/rates I've had.

Room tip: Avoid if roadworks still taking place
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Marie,
Firstly we would like to thank you sincerely for choosing to stay with in April on business and for your lovely compliments on our bedrooms and our friendly team.
In relation the the rood works on the N13 the main road these have been ongoing for almost a year but thankfully never impacted on guests experience until the date you mentioned 20th April , we were managing to allocate guests away from any road noise but on Wednesday 20th April we were only informed in the late afternoon that works were going to progress during the night and this was during the high Season of Easter week with full occupancy so we were naturally very annoyed ourselves that we were not forewarned in good advance so we could have informed guests .
We apologise sincerely for any disturbance but on this occasion this was beyond our control.
I do hope you give us the opportunity to redeem your faith in our hotel sometime in the future when I would hope you have a more relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Many thanks for your valuable feedback &

Reviewed 16 May 2022

Execent hotel and great value.
Very clean rooms with plenty of space .
Execellent bar food and very helpful staff.
Easy check in . A very good bar menu with execellent selections,plenty of parking spaces

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Antoinette Coyle, General Manager at Clanree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2022

Dear John E,
Many thanks for choosing The Clanree Hotel as you base whilst you were on business , we are thrilled to read your lovely comments on our facilities, food and service and we look forward to welcoming you back really soon.

Many thanks again,

Reviewed 14 May 2022

Fantastic hotel all you need in it and lovely food..we went to see Jimmy Carr for my partners birthday brilliant evening and breakfast was perfect thank for all you done beers too the room and beautiful card and chocolates for his birthday very thoughtful ❤️

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Jennynorrow73,
Sincere thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us here in The Clanree Hotel we are truly delighted that you had such a great experience and enjoyed the evening and best wishes again to your partner on his birthday.
Looking forward to welcoming you back again really soon to The Clanree Hotel.
Many thanks again &

Reviewed 7 May 2022

No residence bar instead told to order drinks from reception and sit in the lobby - random.
Not allowed a metal jug of water to hotel room (they do own metal jugs) but are allowed glass pints glasses of water - not helpful management.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 198Sarah,
Thank you for your review we appreciate all feedback so we can alter and make improvements where necessary and we will be discussing your points with our management team.
Best Regards,