1,295 results
All reviews mcgettigans bar grand staircase mc gettigans porridge leisure centre swimming pool groupon voucher executive room steak main road lovely hotel bar staff monday night hotel bar great atmosphere live music both nights
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Second time we have been to this hotel and would recommend it to anyone. Staff are extremely pleasant and helpful. Rooms were of a very high standard as was the breakfast .A great layout for the breakfast with a large variety of fruit,cereals, bread and a good fry. Would definitely be back again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Clanree, Manager at Clanree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2016

Dear ikethesun1,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us in The Clanree Hotel Conference and Leisure Centre and for your wonderful review following your stay recently. We were genuinely inspired by your lovely comments on all elements of your stay and our breakfast team are genuinely pleased with your kind comment on the quality and set up for breakfast. I do hope we have the chance of welcoming you back on another occasion in the not too distant future.
Many thanks again &

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

My mother and I stayed in the Clanree hotel on 27/3/16 for 2 nights and we had such an enjoyable stay. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the rooms were lovely. We ate in Mcgettigans bar on the Monday night and availed of the fab steak offer (2 steaks for €25) and it did not disappoint. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in letterkenny and I can't wait to go again

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Kelly R,
Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful review following your stay with us at the end of March. We genuinely are so grateful for your lovely comments on all elements of your stay. McGettigan's bar is certainly a great asset to the hotel and we are all delighted you enjoyed our food and service at our now famous steak night on the Monday, I do hope you have an occasion to return to The Clanree Hotel and if we can assist in any way please do not hesitate to contact us we would be delighted to help with any future bookings.
Many thanks again for your lovely recommendation and compliments &
+00353 749124369

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We checked in a family of 7, ranging from 7 - 70 years old. Lovely friendly staff throughout the hotel, from the check in to the restaurant, bar, and swimming pool staff, all very welcoming and helpful. Rooms very comfortable and spotless clean. Food beautiful in both bar and restaurant. Will definitely be coming back to this hotel.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Banzos

Dear Banzos,
Thank you for posting your review following your recent stay with us at the Clanree Hotel Conference & Leisure Centre. I am delighted that you chose the Clanree Hotel as the venue for your family get away.

The entire team are really so grateful for your lovely comments regarding their friendliness to the guests and your recommendation on our food, bedrooms and ambiance throughout the hotel is very much appreciated.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and we look forward to looking after you and your family again in the future.

Many thanks again &
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Have to commend this hotel recommend it to anyone great bar music Craic n breakfast perfect from star to finish rooms very clean staff could not be more helpful would definitely stay here again wouldn't book to early as prices seem to go down

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Willian M,
Thank you so much for your 5* review following your stay for your sisters 40th birthday celebrations we are so pleased you all had a wonderful time and I do hope we get the opportunity of welcoming you and your family back on another occasion.
Many thanks again for your lovely recommendation &

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Although the staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was big and comfortable I still had a few concerns with the place. I think I must have had a room near the gym as the sound off the treadmill was continuous through the evening. The Wi-Fi was terrible I meant that it was difficult to even send emails as it kept dropping out. My biggest concern was when I had a shower in the morning the water left the bathroom and started to wet the tiles in the bedroom.
A nice hotel let down by too many gripes.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank andysocial79
Clanree, Manager at Clanree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Dear Andrew C,
Sincere thanks for choosing The Clanree Hotel & Leisure Centre recently and for taking the time to review your experience. We really appreciate all feedback from our valued guests and take on board the issues you encountered and we have highlighted these with the team. I would be delighted to get the chance to redeem your faith on The Clanree Hotel on another occasion where we may not only meet but exceed your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to contact either myself or our reservations team and I will ensure you are located in a more suitable bedroom.
Many thanks again for your valuable feedback &
acoyle@clanreehotel.com