All reviews wedding reception family gathering wedding venue both occasions function room bar food dublin city bride and groom reception staff saturday night family room couldn't do enough from start to finish following morning food was lovely top class steak
Reviewed 9 July 2018

A regular visitor to the Springfield particularly Seasons Restaurant. The food is very good and very well priced and whats not to say about the service ,hard to beat anywhere. The recent refurbishments are very good, My review this time is about the ambience it has to be the most family friendly hotel In Ireland The general manager in my opinion should be nominated as Irish Hotel manger of the year for he is attentive to small details and aperson would be hard to find the word no. Recently I witnessed fantastic service from serving staff, reception and in General its a great all round hotel ,its just my opinion. but as I have been a regular visitor these past 15 years so they must be doing something very right.. I think what I like most is aa compact friendly place to visit.For what its worth Im in my seventies and I have been and seen a lot of places 9.99 out of ten only God gets the 10

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank 184BillL
Pardaig_Kennedy, General Manager at Springfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear 184BillL,

Thank you for choosing the Springfield Hotel & for your glowing review. We are delighted with the renovations & the hotel we feel looks great. I have passed your complimnets to the team & we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind REgards

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a Saturday night. Confusion at check in which was not resolved but handled well by reception. Room could have done with a good clean . Cobwebs hanging from corner of the roof. Limited healthy options for breakfast but what we got was well cooked and fine. Staff friendly and efficient. Nothing luxurious but if you are looking for cheap & cheerful then this is the place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Pardaig_Kennedy, General Manager at Springfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Dublin122,
Thank you for your recent review & for choosing the Springfield hotel. I am glad to see that reception handled your check in efficiently. I am sorry that your room was not to you satisfaction & have spoken to our accommodation department. With regards breakfast it is something we are in the process of working with our head chef on at the moment to have healthier options available.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding on 23rd june. This hotel the staff the food and the atmosphere is amazing. We had the weekend of our life and we cannot thank all the staff enough. Id highly reccomend the all inclusive package. The rooms are also so nice after being refurbished.
Thanks again to all the staff.
Vanessa & Philip

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ems2005
Pardaig_Kennedy, General Manager at Springfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Vanessa & Philip,
Congratulations & thank you for choosing the Springfield Hotel.
You & all your guests were a pleasure to deal with & we look forward to welcoming you back again.
Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding in this hotel on the 15th June and was amazing from start to finish all thanks to the staff.padraig and Eileen are on hand whenever you needed them
Food was fantastic and staff are so friendly
I would not hesitate in recommending the Springfield hotel lexslip for a wedding or just a weekend away

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tara B

Dear Tara,
Congratulations & thank you for choosing the Springfield Hotel & for the great review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.
Padraig Kennedy.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Headed for carvery dinner last sunday. The menu on offer was pleasing to all our party and the size of the portions was plenty big. The food was delicious but my only turn off was the veg was swimming in butter which is not my cup of tea at all. We had two people with allergies in the party and the manager and staff were extremely helpful in finding a dessert that suited everyone. There was a constant line of people waiting on carvery which i thought was a good sign. We will defintely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank malone2010

Dear Malone2010,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear you were well looked after & will return again. When you return please ask the chef on carvery for vegetables with no butter & this like all requests is easily done.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Springfield.