Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews excellent hosts residents lounge an evening meal local attractions home from home gerry coco breakfast burren toiletries guesthouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Ballyvaughen Lodge while traveling the west coast. A wonderful B&B with wonderful hosts. I recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay. If we make it back into the area again, I look forward to another stay here at the Ballyvaughen Lodge.

Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for one night recently while we did a short road trip around the west of Ireland.
It is in a perfect location, right in the village and our room was beautifully decorated and the bed was super comfortable. Gerry and Pauline were fabulous hosts and told us about a great local pub called O'Loclainns which has the largest selection of whiskey in the country.
Breakfast was cooked to order and absolutely delicious and gave us tons of energy to then explore the Burren and Cliffs of Moher that day.
Fabulous stay, I plan to return again soon!!

Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My partner and I stayed here while on our Christmas holiday and we found it to be a lovely place to stay with comfortable and very clean rooms, delicious breakfast and good location but we both agree that the owners were the best part. they were so welcoming, their recommendations for dinner was perfect and they were so lovely to our little girl Daisy who was on her first trip to Ireland. We would definitely stay again and would recommend it to all, especially young families. two very enthusiastic thumbs up :)

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We spent two nights in ballyvaughan which was made all the better by staying in the ballyvaughan lodge,a beautiful house,fantastic room and absolutely lovely hosts in Pauline and Gerry,they made us so very welcome,food was delicious and nothing was too much trouble,the personal touch we received was so lovely,quality people and quality accomodation,would recommend it to all.

Date of stay: January 2013
1  Thank sarahgerry3301
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Pauline and Gerry are wonderful hosts and provide a delicious breakfast. They were welcoming and extremely helpful in mapping out our plans to explore the surrounding Burren and to visit the Cliffs of Moher, and seemed genuinely interested in making sure that we made the most of our time in Ireland.

The inn is pretty and well maintained, and has a beautiful new common area for guests to enjoy. We had a great experience and will definitely stay at the Ballyvaughan Lodge again if we ever have the good fortune to return to the area.

Date of stay: November 2012