“The best Sandwich I have had in months”
Review of The Tea Junction - CLOSED

The Tea Junction
Reviewed 12 August 2015

On a recent trip back home to Ireland, we chanced to have lunch in "The Tea Junction". I had the chicken and tarragon sandwich and I'm still dreaming about it. Delicious. What this place does, they do well. I can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Mary W

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

We went there with some friends on the road to the cliff of moher. We had a great meal, very tasty and home made. You must try the brownie !

Reviewed 30 July 2015

after a quite challenging mountain hike nearby in 70 mph winds, a fallback into Ballyvaughan was just the thing. Snacked and napped in my car next to the church, and then rolled thru town with no purpose in mind. Saw this little shop once and, upon turnaround, a second time. Well why not? Lovely look and feel to the place upon entering, hospitable atmosphere extended by server Amanda. A scone and coffee later, it was only right to have a second coffee. Perfection. (Uh, that would be "bliss"; pardon.) But, y'know when you have a split second option to explore or pass by? That was this for me. But for you, do put The Tea Junction in downtown Ballyvaughan on your agenda, even if you have to expand your route somewhat. After all, its surroundings are relatively tolerable, most would probably agree...

Reviewed 27 June 2015

popped in on the off chance. A small cafe, but what a surprise. We had a ham and cheese sandwich with celeriac slaw...it was to die for. Parking is not easy but worth it!

1  Thank Siobhán E
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Now under new ownership, so we were told, the menu and little things in the café have changed for the better. One of the best breakfasts (vegetarian) I have ever had. Even the spinach (!) in the ingredients had a lovely taste. Can very much recommend eating here, also the waitress was lovely.

2  Thank KathinkaS