“Beautiful Tea rooms”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I was there recently for my lunch with a friend. Really loved the place as it had so much character and ambiance, it was like stepping into old world style with a wonderful choice of Cuisine. I was really impressed. Staff and Owner were extremely helpful and friendly.
I will definitely be back as it has left me with a good feeling factor.

1  Thank sheilaocallaghan1

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This tea room is the prettiest I have ever seen! We sat in the conservatory where flowers grew all around us and we could see into the garden where yet more beautiful flowers grew. The waitress recommended the cauliflower soup and she was right, it was delicious! We were both pretty full but the cakes looked too good to resist. One scone and one apple and cinnamon cake later and we waddled back to our car. I heartily recommend this place for lunch or tea and cake. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank hollythedog
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My husband, Dad and I stopped for tea and a scone but when we saw the delicious fruitcake we all opted for that instead. It was a very hard choice, they all looked delicious. There was soup, sandwiches and more available also.
The tea was delicious and made with real leaves and not teabags. Sitting in the conservatory was delightful and the slices of cake were so huge I couldn't finish mine! I'm not known for holding back with Cake either! Truly a very good cake. If we're in the area we would absolutely go back

1  Thank Helen W
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We wen there for lunch, the service was friendly and efficient and the food was excellent and presented beautifully. The menu offers a wide range of food choices and the home-made cakes are to die for. The ambience of the place adds to the experience from the old -fashioned flag-stone floors of the main cottage to the conservatory with it's views into the garden. Highly recommend a visit, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Richard N
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We went in here for late lunch after a four hour hike . Very cosy interior , Delicious soup and sandwiches followed by cake ... very good service too.
Our only complaint was that the only gluten free dessert option was a meringue ,though it was a VERY good homemade meringue. They did say that they had just sold the lady piece of a gluten free cake....so perhaps it was just bad timing !
Will be back again !