All reviews lovely hotel function room steak friday night bar restaurant fish and chips large group great atmosphere the main street hotel is situated small town great town middle of town mid week two nights family room single bed
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend break with my husband. This hotel is fantastic. Good size rooms, spotlessly clean, comfortable beds. The breakfast was excellent lots of choice. The staff at the hotel, breakfast room and bar were lovely friendly and chatty. Perfect location too.. Really loved this hotel and will definitely be back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ClaireO1489, Owner at Nesbitt Arms Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We are all thrilled you and your husband enjoyed your time here with us and experienced our true Donegal welcome. I will pass on your kind comments to our team here.

We look forward to having you again to this beautiful part of Donegal.

Kind regards and once again thank you.

Liam Claire & Team

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Wonderful food.....very pleasant staff. Lovely rooms. It was our 50th wedding anniversary, my daughter rang to order an update for us but they let us have the upgrade free of charge as it was our 50th wedding anniversary. They also supplied us with a bottle of Champagne. They made it so special.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maureen819
ClaireO1489, Owner at Nesbitt Arms Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your delightful review of our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your time here with us. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to all our team.

Again, congratulations on your 50th Wedding Anniversary, we wish you both many many more years together.

Once again thank you for your review.

With kind regards

Liam, Claire & Team

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight in the Nesbitt Arms Hotel in the pretty village of Ardara, in county Donegal. The hotel itself was very nice. Receptionist (Clare) was warm and friendly, and very helpful. The room was a decent size (by Irish standards a note for North Americans). The room and the bed was clean and comfortable, with free WiFi and local TV. Free parking is readily available around the hotel and in the village The bathroom could have been a bit bigger, but functional nonetheless The room was very quiet. Overall I would recommend the Nesbitt Arms for anyone staying or traveling through the region.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank amherstview1

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your time here with us in this beautiful part of Ireland. I will gladly pass on your kind comments to our team here who work tirelessly to ensure all our guests experience the true genuine Donegal welcome and service.

I do hope you will join us again in the future if you return Donegal.

Once again thank you and kind regards

Claire, Liam & Team

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and some friends went on a tuna fishing trip to the west coast and decided to stay at the nesbitt arms we had a great stay the rooms were immaculate and we had a great breakfast the staff were pleasant and very helpful. Located in the amazing village of Ardara looking forward to returning with my wife for a family brake.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am thrilled you and your friends enjoyed your time here with us and experienced this beautiful part of Donegal. I will certainly pass on your comments to our team here who love to hear such positive comments.

I do hope you will make it back here again to Ardara where you and your friends would be so welcome.

Kind regards

Liam, Claire & Team

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The first impression after checking in was a large sign in the lift warning of the consequences of smoking in the bedrooms.... a €150 charge added to the bill. This immediately made us feel like kids on a school tour in a budget hostel being warned about how to behave, even though we're non-smokers anyway. Later we spotted the warning note under the hairdryer telling us what would happen if we stole it! If we HAD been in a budget establishment, I may not have bothered with writing a review... but we were definitely not here (we'll leave Irish prices aside...). The shower made a noise one could only describe as a trumpet... not really a problem for us, although it might have been for the people in the room next door! More important was a light in the corridor outside the room which clicked loudly from time to time. We reported it, but nothing was done. I was tempted to try to reach the light bulb myself.. but thought better of it. Other reviews have mentioned cleanliness and comfort.. that can't be faulted, and is to be expected anyway. Friendliness of the staff has also been written about a lot, and we can concur with that... the breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful. Freshly squeezed orange juice (or even 'unfreshly' squeezed) would be a huge improvement, but I'll leave it at that...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank dubandabroad
Claire O, Owner at Nesbitt Arms Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed our friendly team and have taken on board your comments.

Kind regards