US$162
US$174
  • Beachfront
US$124
US$286
Glenview Hotel(Glen Of The Downs)
US$193
US$160
US$97
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

All reviewsa large family roomthe ground floorlovely hotelself serviceporridgebar foodenjoyable staytea and coffeehot foodcounty wicklowstayed for one nightfirst morningtown centrean overnight staystaff were lovelynet curtainsdouble bed
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights in the Wilton. The room was very spacious. The bathroom was clean and big. The breakfast was very good. A huge range of choice of foods. Literally the only thing was that the double bed was two single beds pushed together. The Wifi was okay. These are minor things but otherwise we really enjoyed our time!!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Tara T
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

A group of us stayed here for a nearby wedding recently. Place seemed fine, clean & comfortable! The staff were friendly & understanding (we drunkenly scoffed pizza in the lobby at about 5am to no complaints) didn't have brekkie but heard it was ok.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here en route from Dublin to Donegal overnight. Reception was well organised, superb evening meal and breakfast. Probably not a place to stay long time because of its location BUT for an overnight stay, really good. The only slight downside was the peeling wall paper in the room, hence not a five star!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Our friends were staying at this hotel so we decided to go back to have dinner there. The restaurant was closed for some reason but we were able to eat in a reasonably sized bar. My friend said their food was quite pleasant and certainly my goats cheese salad was excellent. Unfortunately the chicken was basically no more than a very small sliced chicken breast on a bone dry salad (no dressing) Service was reasonably quick toilets were clean and bar restaurant is wheelchair accessible. My friend said the breakfast served in the morning by the hotel was excellent

Reviewed 23 July 2017

For a business trip, I had the perfect room with table and chair to do work, and a wonderful bed to roll into at the end of the day.

Staff were very friendly from front desk, to pub, to breakfast room as well as housekeeping.

I now stay at The Wilton anytime I'm working in Bray.

Now my husband wants to come along!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business