“Average food”
Review of Wilton Hotel Bray

Wilton Hotel Bray
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Bray
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Our friends were staying at this hotel so we decided to go back to have dinner there. The restaurant was closed for some reason but we were able to eat in a reasonably sized bar. My friend said their food was quite pleasant and certainly my goats cheese salad was excellent. Unfortunately the chicken was basically no more than a very small sliced chicken breast on a bone dry salad (no dressing) Service was reasonably quick toilets were clean and bar restaurant is wheelchair accessible. My friend said the breakfast served in the morning by the hotel was excellent

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 July 2017

For a business trip, I had the perfect room with table and chair to do work, and a wonderful bed to roll into at the end of the day.

Staff were very friendly from front desk, to pub, to breakfast room as well as housekeeping.

I now stay at The Wilton anytime I'm working in Bray.

Now my husband wants to come along!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank maevekeith
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 11th-13th July with 4 adults, 1 child, 1 toddler & a baby. I booked a triple room & a double room on arrival I was asked to pay £504 although on my booking.com both rooms should of only cost £478 not alot but still £26 of a difference.
Hotel is clean, tidy & serves a fantastic breakfast. All staff are really friendly & always have a smile & hello to greet you.
Rooms are very comfortable & clean.
The hotel is slightly out of town if your walking around 15/25 mins depending on mobility.
I would stay again if prices quoted & booked where the same as what was taken of the card.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank m_hargrove
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice hotel, and the room was fine, but the toilet didn't work. We went out for a bit and it supposedly got fixed, but still didn't work, so we requested another room. When we returned the second time, we were treated to some nice snacks and a bottle of wine that was waiting for us.
We stayed two nights and had a decent hot Irish breakfast there both days. The place is outside of town and relatively quiet. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Stayed here on a trip to Bray, found the hotel very nice and Front house staff was very friendly. Our room was very good, spacious and very clean. We found out next morning that these rooms were newly renovated,( used to be business/meeting room), so ask for these rooms when booking. Breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: Ask for new refurbished rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bray
1.4 km away
10.6 km away
Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort
Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort
#1 of 2 in Newtown Mount Kennedy

Been to Wilton Hotel Bray? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wilton Hotel Bray

Address: Southern Cross Road, Bray, Ireland
Region: Ireland > Province of Leinster > County Wicklow > Bray
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Bray
Price Range: €72 - €138 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Wilton Hotel Bray 3*
Wilton Hotel Bray has comfortable spacious bedrooms, offers excellent dining and a warm welcome. Located just off the N11 and 2km from Bray seafront and Bray town centre. Dublin city centre is just 30 minute train ride away. Free car parking and free wi fi. Food served daily until 21.00hr. Large family bedrooms. Host of local activities and attractions including Cliff Walk, Kilruddery, Sealife, Walking Trails and more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilton Hotel Bray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Woodland Court Hotel Bray