Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$205
Hotels.comUS$184
CheapTicketsUS$184
Orbitz.comUS$184
ZenHotels.comUS$205
All reviews hen party great atmosphere bar food following morning double bed conservatory ciara ireland craic greystones
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

After walking Bray Greystones cliff walk I popped in here for fry. Hard to know how places will be with Covid, but these have it spot on, felt almost normal. Full irish was excellent as was service.

Love the idea of the greenhouses, super effort’s by all.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dartheboy
The Marketing Team, Marketing at The Martello Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2020

Hi Dartherboy,

Thanks for this great review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your fry and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2020 via mobile

We have just returned from the Martello last night. We brought 3 grandchildren for a staycation. We had an apartment and it was more than sufficient for us. I have to say that the service from all the staff was fabulous. The staff were magnificent and nothing was too much trouble. All our meals were fabulous and there was always something to suit all the children. Breakfast selection was brilliant and the children scoffed everything. If you could bag friendliness of staff and efficiency then this is the place to come. Nothing was too much trouble when we asked. The Martello have it all sorted. We will definitely be back.
Gerry and Rose MC Donald.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Marketing Team, Owner at The Martello Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Hi Gerry and Rose,

Thanks so much for this lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you and the grandchildren enjoyed your staycation with us. I have passed your wonderful comments on to the staff. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2020 via mobile

This hotel is good value . Not the most modern or slickest , but it delivers on service. Our room 106 was clean and lovely shower room. Bed was huge and comfy. Our room was at back of hotel so no view but perfectly adequate. The staff were absolutely lovely. All wearing masks and using sanitizers regularly while still managing to be bright and friendly.
The hotel is right on the prom. Location is fab , there is no parking on site but you can park on the prom for about €3 a day . You can use your phone to text the parking so quiet convenient.
We did have dinner at the restaurant , food is reasonable quality bar food at a reasonable price.
Breakfast was fantastic, I had eggs and ham hock binedict absolutely gorgeous and hubby had full breakfast. I tried the sausage which was lovely quality.

I'd love to go back ! And that's the best recommendation.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaureenGalway

Hi Maureen,

Thanks for leaving us this fabulous review! We are delighted to hear that you and the hubby enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate all of your lovely feedback and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 15 April 2020

I love the Martello. I have stayed here last year and the year prior and both times were amazing. It’s has a beautiful view of the water, so many places to walk, the beautiful town of bray to wander around, and not to mention the Martello’s breakfast is delicious. I’m currently eating breakfast with my family in the states now, talking about how I wish I had the Ham Hock Eggs Benedict right now! I 100% recommend the Martello.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

About 20 of us came for a Hen Party aged between 21-60+ at the Martello. We had an absolute ball! We had a bit of bar food when we arrived,
We had a meal in the Evening, the food was delicious!
With a lot of Drinks in between ! The staff were so Friendly and good to us. Great Bit of Banter with them, Tom was a legend putting up with us Simon looked after us in the residence bar!
Great Laugh from start to Finish. Highly recommended