“Don't Miss the Lazy Bean!”
Review of The Lazy Bean Cafe

The Lazy Bean Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Cahir
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Lazy Bean Café is Cahir's favourite restautant, located centrally on the Square. Best coffee in town.
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Cahir is my husband's home town - and every time we are there - I take every opportunity I can find to visit the Lazy Bean..my father in law says we are "Lazy Bean addicts." He's not wrong!

The service, coffee, food and service are consistently GREAT, and the owner, Karen, couldn't be nicer, or harder working.

My favorite coffee is the Americano, and my favorite sandwich is the Tuna Melt.

The staff is always polite, the premises are always clean, it is always the best coffee I have while I am in Ireland, and it is the regular meeting place of all the locals - including all of my husband's family.

While I we are in transit to Ireland, I generally think about 3 things (in this order):

1. Coffee at the Lazy Bean
2. Guinness at Malone's
3. Late night chips and curry sauce (and the spice burger) at The Roma Cafe

Take my word for it - if you're visiting Cahir - DO NOT MISS the Lazy Bean - and start your day the right way!

1  Thank GMredden

Reviewed 15 September 2012

Excellent salads...the large ones are really big. Didn't eat the cakes, but they looked good. Good quality coffee, with free refills. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stopped of in Cahir to break up a recent car trip down to Kenmare. After a nice visit to the castle, we lunched in The Lazy Bean, which, luckily we had the foresight to check out on trip advisor prior to our journey.

There we found a truly impressive lunch menu, with some of the nicest, tastiest sandwiches. The coffee wasn't half bad either. A very welcome respite on the road to Kerry.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Went here with the kids , first time in Cahir, and it was the best place in town, as it was busy so I figured it would not be that bad. The kids had the kids corner meal, which was a sandwhich, crisps, juice and a ice cream cone, for under 6 euro. I had gluten free bagel, scrambled eggs and bacon, and coffee, which was refilled while the kids were eating their cones. All in all, a busy cheap place to go, in Cahir. For the three of us it came to €19, which is not bad.

2  Thank JulesGallagher
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Had coffee with a friend there this afternoon - wonderful experience. Denise and Ashley could not have been friendlier!! I will be back!