“Loved it, will call again!”

Pearls Chinese & European Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 68 Restaurants in Clonmel
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Decided on Pearls Chinese as a last minute meal out at the weekend with my wife and was not disappointed, I booked a table and would recommend you do, it was quite busy. Varied menu including a wide range of traditional Chinese and Asian dishes. My wife decided on a Sizzling steak in black pepper sauce and in her opinion it was cooked to perfection, I chose the Indian breast of chicken curry with boiled rice, lovely!

Service was very pleasant and I was impressed with the place and the overall experience. Including a bottle of Pinot and a shared dessert it was a very reasonably priced meal, I will definitely call again and would gladly recommend the place for a meal out.

Mike & Jan.

2  Thank Michael O

Reviewed 30 January 2016

We have been regular customers of Pearls since it opened in Clonmel and previously to this in the Emerald Gardens . But, we had dinner here in the last couple of weeks and things appear to be slipping. For example, portion sizes have shrunk dramatically, the sizzling dishes have halved in size, to the point where I thought my wife had just ordered a half portion, but not the case. Half portion size at full prices. And staff that are not too interested. When asked if everything was ok by the girl at the cash till I said it was only fair, she didn't have the experience to probe as to why. No point in making a complaint to her , it wouldn't get any further. Perk it up or you will lose out for sure!

3  Thank guest43567u8i90
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We had a fab meal last night staff excellent Darren who served us was excellent Kate & Courtney very friendly we will return

3  Thank Minlafford
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Been here a few times with family and friends. The staff were very helpful and the food was lovely. The place had a very warm and cosy feel. Perfect for family gathering.

2  Thank jessiec123
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Nice friendly atmosphere very helpful Staff . Reasonably Priced with a wide variety of foods to choose from . Caters for most occasions nice wine Menu and lovely Desserts . Was very content on each visit would highly recommend Pearls .

5  Thank Sandy M