“Lunch”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Really great food and the service was excellent. Will definitely go again! The owners were very nice and chatty also

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Brilliant bar & restaurant to visit with all of the family, lovely relaxed atmosphere! Fab courtyard and playground for the kids all enclosed & very safe. Fantastic choice on their cocktail & food menu’s, both are delicious! The staff are extremely helpful & friendly!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Eat here with hubby and kids regularly, lovely food, great menu and great service , really friendly and welcoming, lovely atmosphere x

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a wonderful experience at Coopers! We had a Friday evening meal for two and found our food to be excellent and the staff to be lovely.
I had fish that was cooked to perfection and my partner had a giant platter of chicken - both very filling and very tasty.
I spilled my drink and the waitress saw so and brought me a new one free of charge which I thought was very kind.
Would definitely recommend a visit if you’re not already a regular!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

I returned to my seats to find my food and drink gone and a family sitting in my seats who verbally abused me while the staff did nothing. Disgraceful.