“Wonderful food, excellent service!”
Review of Galileo cafe

Galileo cafe
Ranked #18 of 64 Restaurants in Clonmel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Locations also in Cahir and Mitchelstown.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This Galileo Cafe has changed premises. It is now located at 5/6 O'Connell Street in Clonmel. Dined here with family recently. Very impressive, upmarket decor. The food was wonderful and the service was excellent. Would highly recommend a visit. We will be back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This restaurant is very clean and the staff are very nice, food is okay, family-friendly; however it's quite busy, so be prepared for a seat right up beside another table with plenty of noise and bustle. I would suggest that it's nice for a quick casual bite to eat rather than a relaxed meal.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I usually go to Galileo in cahir and the food is always divine. Me and my mum went to clonmel galileo and she got a wrap and said the lettuce in it was gone off. I got spaghetti bolognaise. I asked for no parmasan cheese on it as I was heavily pregnant and my doctor advised me not to eat it. The waitress said no problem. It came out with the cheese already on it. I went up to the lady and said there's cheese on it and she said it comes with it. I said I didn't want it and she spoke to the chef and he said he will make another one but the waitress said I would be charged twice for it as they had to make it again! I ended up only having a glass of water. And payed for a half gone off wrap and bolognaise that I cudnt even eat. Will never go back there again but will still go to cahir

1  Thank kazy18
Kamel B, Owner at Galileo cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear reviewer
Thank you for your review and i am going to investigate it and how dare they asked you to pay twice for the same dish. It just not fair and it is not in our policy to do so.
I am so sorry about I will make sure it will never happen again.
Regards

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are here recently with another couple, and, to be honest, I wasn't expecting much. I'll admit I was very pleasantly surprised. The food very nice, especially my steak, cooked rare.
The young staff were very nice and we had a thoroughly nice evening.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Went with a couple of friends for dinner, the restaurant was very busy but there was adequate amount of staff serving and cooking. The few that we had interactions with were very friendly. Food was excellent, all meals came out together and hot and there was plenty of it. Had a great evening and was amazing value.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member