Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
TraveluroUS$173
Trip.com
1,142 results
All reviews top floor stayed here sea view lovely hotel breakfast is served attending a wedding business trip hotel bar next morning bar food spacious room one night stay couldn't do enough sandwiches brendan meal belfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Such an amazing time at this hotel! I just want to say a special thank you to Sakhi Jam who works in the bar. What an amazing waiter who was so attentive, so polite and so relatable! Top class service from him all night and an absolute credit to this hotel. I hope he gets all the praise he deserves

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brendan Joyce, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dundalk, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Dear 8naimhc, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay so much, I will share this with all the team and in particular Sakhi who will really appreciate your great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, best wishes from all the team here in Dundalk.

Reviewed 17 April 2022

Im Becoming a regular face at the crowne Plaza as the experience is just getting better & better everytime I return it just seems to be even better a credit to the general Manager Brendan ,Great guy with great staff and management Team they keep.going above and beyond for.the guest experience the food and beverage staff are professional and very attentive , executive Head chef Great team Food is amazing Breakfast ,Lunch,dinner, breakfast was our Favourite special mention to prezmek the chef every morning couldn't do enough for us very attentive aswell as terese kids loved her every morning and excellent at her job professional and attentive
great job all round well.done to the team

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brendan Joyce, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dundalk, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear Mark958 , thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay so much, I will share this with all the team in particular Theresa and Prezmek, who will really appreciate your great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, best wishes from all the team here in Dundalk.

Reviewed 17 April 2022

We had been been to an event hosted by crown plaze, the event finished and we needed the toilet after. They would not let us back in for the toilet and told us to "use the bush" my friend had a tampon in which needed to be changed which we explained and also we were weary of toxic shock syndrome. We were not allowed back in even after explaining and proceded to tell us to use a bush. Horrible encounter with a 2 members of staff and not impressed. Be better!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Holly can you please contact me directly regarding this.

042 939 4900

Thanks

Reviewed 14 April 2022 via mobile

Staff were all very helpful. Could not have done any more for myself and my husband. We stayed for two nights the room was perfect and the food & beverage was lovely. We were served by a young woman called Regina who was more than happy to tend to all our needs. We will definitely be back!:)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brendan Joyce, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dundalk, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2022

Dear Regina R, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay so much, I will share this with all the team who will really appreciate your great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, best wishes from all the team here in Dundalk.

Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Amazing staff at the hotel bar so nice and experienced. Willing to make any cocktail you asked of and instant service. Specifically Elena and zhen long. They are amazing people who are so friendly and welcoming. I would recommend anyone who comes to this hotel!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brendan Joyce, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dundalk, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2022

Dear AVA K, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay so much, I will share this with all the team who will really appreciate your great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, best wishes from all the team here in Dundalk.