US$86
US$86
Keernaun Guesthouse(Dundalk)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$170
Fairlawns Bed & Breakfast(Dundalk)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$91
All reviewsrooftop restauranttop floorsea viewcomfortable bedirish sealovely hotelbuffet styleattending a weddingbusiness tripbreakfast is servedhotel barbar foodstayed here for one nightplenty of parkinglovely viewfood was lovelymain course
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

A hidden gem! Splendid evening dinner enjoyed in this atmospheric restaurant with splendid views of Dundalk, Dundalk Bay and the Cooley Peninsula. Even more splendid was the menu selection, the service and the care. The best surprise came with the bill! Three course dinner, a before dinner Sherry and a Cappuccino following dessert for just under €30 for one! (Gratuity not include)
I cannot say how much I enjoyed the ambiance, the welcome, the excellent care and the delightful meal.
Being there for a 7pm sitting meant I had an almost private dining experience and an almost personal chef to prepare my dish choices. The restaurant gets busier as the evening advances. Go early!
Wonderful! Certainly a dining experience to revisit and enjoy again! The Crown Plaza 'Rooftop Restaurant' is a lantern of fine dining and excellent service!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This seems to be a nice hotel. The staff we met were lovely & the service very good. Myself & my wife popped in for lunch & although they were just about to start serving Carvery we choose from the Bar menu. I had Nut Crusted Goats Cheese for starter, tasty but a bit over fried & the salad didn’t have the promised ‘glazed pecans’. I ordered the Spinach & Ricotta Tortellini but unfortunately the ‘rich tomato, basil & garlic’ sauce was a let down. Sorry chef but it was like you were very busy & just threw this together. I just ate the Pasta.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Mkdory,

First of all, allow me to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and for sharing your experience about your recent visit with our hotel restaurant. I am glad to read you have acknowledged the good service received from our staff. However, we are sorry the quality of food served fell below of what is expected. Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention as this is our best resource to know how our hotels are being managed to a high standard and to evaluate what can be given additional attention. I have alerted the hotel management about your feedback so that necessary actions will be taken, as we work very hard to ensure we meet our guest needs and satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I spent an entire week here recently, using it as a base for my business operation. It was a real joy to use the place. The staff were always friendly, efficient and courteous and nothing appeared to be too much trouble. I treated myself to breakfast every morning and, with a view from the 13th floor to die for, combined with a good value-for-money breakfast, what more could one ask for. During lunchtime I had my usual snacks in the carvery and again the quality was good and, although the place was always very busy during tthen, a member of staff always found a place for me. I would like to say a special “thank you” to Kate in the Conference Section, Izabella in the restaurant and Brendan at reception. I look forward to a return visit in the not-too-distant- future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Would just like to say a massive thank you to everybody in the Crowne Plaza Dundalk for making our day so special. From the moment we booked our wedding it has been a pleasure dealing with you all. The staff went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you so much to the events team and Dermot and his banqueting team the service you provided yesterday not only to Gavin and myself but to each and every guest made the day that extra bit special. Thank you so much again. We truly loved everything and every minute of it. Mr and Mrs Watters x

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jennyms21
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Stayed one night and when I checked in I seen there was a wedding on. Every time I tried to get a lift the were full of the quests. I thought I was in for a night of no sleep but Im glad to say there was no noise. Room was lovely with water and chocolates free of charge. There was a kettle and coffee machine. The room and bathroom was spotless and the bed was massive. Dinner in the bar was excellent but breakfast in the restaurant was not so good, had to ask for a cup of tea 3 times. Would I stay here again yes I would.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business