All reviews rooftop restaurant top floor sea view tayto park corner room comfortable bed lovely hotel irish sea buffet style attending a wedding breakfast is served business trip hotel bar bar food stayed for one night plenty of parking food was lovely
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic hotel very friendly staff and lovely food we had our wedding here and it was perfect would recommend it Five star service
We ordered room service and they forgot the butter when I rang reception the lady brought it up to our room herself ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Bedroom was spotless, tea facilities good, bed comfortable. Had really nice evening meal in rooftop restaurant, all four of us enjoyed it. Breakfast was good on both mornings, and I especially like the fresh fruit, nuts and seeds which were available.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel organised a shuttle bus to and from the wedding we attended. Altogether, a most relaxing and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We are not for the first time visiting this hotel for a relaxing dinner. We just loved chicken wings they was an amazing! But... there is small issue we ordered for mains Chilli chicken Burger and chicken was too dry so when you guys getting chicken burgers (or burgers) make sure you tell waitress to ask chefs to keep it moist. For conclusion it's nice place to relax and chill.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here Friday night after attending a family wedding at a different venue
The beds were very comfortable and the rooms clean . The breakfast was dreadful. The coffee was the worst I've ever had in an Irish hotel , eggs rubbery and rest if it swimming in grease . For a 4 star hotel at €135 per night it was very disappointing

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Hello niamh76,

Thank you for staying with us and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. While I am pleased that you found our beds comfortable and rooms clean, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry to hear about your overall disappointment with our breakfast service that negatively affected your stay. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. We look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel in the near future.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I must say what an amazing hotelI work in a 4 star hotel my self and by far this deserves a 5 start from the way they have set up the family package for tayto and the water park sayin or surname is such a lovely touch and then popcorn in the room for kidsthe breakfast is lovely it's help your self but it's good verity of food, wedding on the night we stayed and I must say the receptionist put us in a lovely quite roomi must say it's a fabulous Hotel from loby to rooms defently a well worth stay, I would like to thank Sarah too the receptionist for sorting everything for me you were fantastic

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family