Free cancellation until 03/08
US$131
Krakow B&B(Dundalk)
Heritage B&B(Dundalk)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop restauranttop floorirish sealovely hotelcomfortable bedbuffet stylebusiness tripattending a weddingbottled waterbreakfast is servedhotel barstayed here for one nightbar foodplenty of parkingmain courselovely viewfood was lovely
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We had our daughters First Holy Communion meal in the Rooftop back in May, we can't recommend this restaurant enough, food was delicious & plenty came to our tables (a party of 20) I have special dietary needs and they were so accommodating, no one could find any fault with anything, staff have to also get a mention as they were so nice and nothing was too much trouble for them. Great day had by all.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I am not one to complain or even write reviews but I will have to explain my story here and show that Dundalk Crowne Plaza is not A Welcoming Hotel.
Sadly some people broke into my car in Letterkenny last Tuesday and stole my wallet and laptop etc and obviously I reported it to the police.
As I bank in the uk I had approx 35 euros in my pocket and sadly my bank in London could not semi money over.
I had a meeting in the Crowne Plaza Dundalk pre arranged with a party I had not previously met to discuss a business issue.
I rang the hotel explaining my predicament and asking if they could facilitate me in the circumstances as I would perhaps need to buy dinner or coffee etc and would need to stay over and I was going to be in a position to pay the following day around midday
The staff member after consultation with a supervisor refused point blank to entertain the idea in any way. And said bluntly we cannot assist.
I would expect common sense to prevail but not here
Obviously the hotel is charging exorbitant rates again post recession and I am not sure if it was a Nama hotel but the old hotel rip off pricing continues but the my issue is LACK OF COMMON SENSE IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Nobody should support the hotel in any way
Thankfully I was facilitated by another hotel which I consider pure class on explaining my problem and I can't recommend highly enough for understanding a problem and having the initiative to facilitate me and yes they did get paid so VOTE WITH YOUR
POCKETS AND SUPPORT BALLYMASCANLON HOUSE HOTEL .
I say tank you to them and shame on Crowne Plaza Dundalk

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2017

Hi john k,

Thanks for writing feedback about your experience with us. I am sorry to hear about the circumstance you were in during that time. I do hope all is well with you now. I would like to extend my sincere apologies about the level of service you received. I am sad that you where not able to use our services. Nonetheless this will be taken up with our team for review and evaluation. I do hope that this little mishap will not hinder you from considering any of our brands for your future lodging needs.

Warm Regards,

Ronald R.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We had a lovely stay here. we ate in the rooftop restaurant in the evening, A very good jazz group were playing. The only thing , i don't understand is why breakfast is not served until 8am on a Saturday. We eventually got into the restaurant at 07:45, by the time we were leaving at 8am there were 6-8 other tables occupied

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Siobhan T, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to send us your thoughts. We are delighted that you'd a lovely stay and got to experience The Rooftop Restaurant. We've noted your thoughts on our opening times for breakfast on a Saturday and we will certainly review this as a team.

We do hope that you will return to the Crowne Plaza Dundalk again in the near future,

Yours sincerely
Siobhan McTigue
Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We stayed overnight following a wedding. The Bride and Groom had negotiated a good rate for guests and the hotel were aware that there were wedding guests arriving but there were just two staff on duty for check in. This resulted in a long queue with guests a little worried that we would miss the bus taking us to the wedding venue. All was okay in the end and we arrived to the venue safely. Next morning for breakfast there was nobody on duty to check us in and we had to find staff. We were not taken to a table but were left to find space ourselves with most already taken. No staff available to order coffee or tea from. The fire alarm went off at 5am with no explanation apart from it being a false alarm. Poor service. Nice room with a comfortable bed but rock hard pillows. Clean.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Hotlips28,

Thank you for your kind review of your stay with us at our Crowne Plaza Dundalk.

We appreciate your very positive comments regarding our rooms and the cleanliness of our hotel. I will gladly share your laudatory review with our personnel. I have taken note of your review about your check in experience and our service. I will recommend it to our management for improvement. I apologize for the inconvenience.

We would be pleased to welcome you back soon and we would be happy to assist you for any further concerns and requests.

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here for a wedding, rooms were very nice however "residents bar" was "closed," breakfast was cleared away well before the time stated, and some staff were less than friendly or helpful. Disappointing considering the amount of money spent too stay here.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JdeF2
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear JdeF2,

Thank you for taking time to post your review and for staying with us during the wedding event. I am glad to read you liked our room. However, I see that we were not able to live up to some of your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies about any inconvenience that you may have experience with the hospitality shown by our hotel staff as well as the bar schedule and if your dining experience during breakfast was disappointing. I have forwarded your comments to our staff and the necessary department and rest assured that your comments will be used to consider improvements where possible. I hope we have a chance to see you again.

Zel N.